BY TERRA CHIPS #88 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Emily R.
CHICAGO, IL
These are a good switch up from regular potato chips. If I want somthing new I get these. Don't let me down, not expensive.
Teera E.
My husband and I love these chips. The color, flavor and texture variety that these chips offer is down right astonishing.
Kristina P.
Gray, TN
Love the healthy sea salt and veggie alternative to regular potato chips. The have tons of packed flavor and great crunch.
Angie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these chips so much and I'm giving them 4/5 stars because too much of the bag is air. Otherwise they are really good
Karina A.
I love these though I do find them to be pricey for the amount you get but this also depends on where you're shopping from.
Jennifer L.
Chico
Great substitute for potato chips. I don’t buy these often, but I definitely love them and they satisfy that crunch craving
Alanah P.
I AM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH TERRA CHIPS! THEY are completely healthy,vegan, and DELICIOUS perfectly salted and to die for
Jana M. G.
Love these chips. Very different and great for snacking. Come in different flavors and made from many different vegetables.
Lindsay M.
These are absolutely delicious. I love these chips. they are health but still give you the satisfaction of eating chips!
Mallory M.
Greenlawn , NY
These chips are great. I love that they are actually different veggies and not just potatoes. A little too pricey though.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.