BY TERRA CHIPS #65 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

• Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Buy on target.com
Emily R.
CHICAGO, IL
These are a good switch up from regular potato chips. If I want somthing new I get these. Don't let me down, not expensive.
Angie M.
Canonsburg, PA
I love these chips so much and I'm giving them 4/5 stars because too much of the bag is air. Otherwise they are really good
Jennifer L.
Chico
Great substitute for potato chips. I don’t buy these often, but I definitely love them and they satisfy that crunch craving
Heather G.
Ridgeway, MO
Delicious. The sea salt and crunch is what make these really stand out. My kids even like these and know what's in them!
Lindsay S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these. They are so good and flavorful. Sadly they're pretty expensive and I always end up eating most of the bag.
Kailee  M.
Boise, ID
I love these so much, so crunchy, full of REAL flavor (no weird fake cheese powder!) These are my go to road trip snack!
Laura E.
ithaca, NY
I LOVE vegetable chips! great, healthy alternative. I recommend these to everyone. My favorite are the sweet potato chips
Kristen F.
These are so delicious. I only wish they weren't as expensive, but with them being exotic potatoes, it's too be expected.
Emily M.
Miami
Soooooooo Goooood.... I am eating them now with my lunch. LOVE IT!!!! Terra Chips + Sandwich= YUM! Thank You Terra Chips
Anna S.
San Francisco, CA
I love the assortment of chips in this bag! They go great with dips and are a great, healthy alternative to other chips.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.