BY TERRA CHIPS #88 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Nicole D.
HARTLAND, WI
I love the variety of flavor these are. They are so different compared to any other chip out there. They taste healthy but still are chips which is great when you are trying to watch you are eating. They also have varying degrees of crispness depending on what flavor of chip you are eating, which is nice.
rosangel r.
hialeah, FL
These are my favorite chips like ever! I've never been a fan of chips but these chips are the best in the universe once you try them you are hooked. They are everywhere from target to publix to walmart. Definitely recommend to try it once and be hooked on it forever lol
Ciara W.
We have these at work and if you're in for a good, decent priced snack...this is for you! It takes some adjusting to taste if you're used to eating regular potato chips but the slight health benefit of these makes each bite feel less guilty going down.
Kylie M.
Oak ridge , NJ
My favorite chip I have ever had!! They’re extremely healthy, a little over priced, and impossible to put down. Overall, completely obsessed with these health food chips
Courtney F.
Perhaps the best chips on the market. I must admit I was a tad skeptical because of the vegetable nature ( a snack that might be healthy??!), but they exceeded all my taste expectations. I wish they were a little cheaper, but the quality is excellent.
Steff N.
Minneapolis, MN
God these are so delicious, and I try to convince myself that they’re “healthy” but the reality is that they’re pretty greasy. In a bind I’ll pick them up from the store but I find a lot more satisfaction just dehydrating my own to make a healthier alternative.
Megan D.
Greenville, NC
I eat these when I want something similar to chips but I'm watching what I eat, everything's fine in moderation right? I like that they're made with actual vegetables
Kaylee C.
Lewiston
These are SO GOOD. I buy a bag of them when we’re going on a road trip because then I know I can have a slightly healthier alternative to potato chips. I can taste the difference in the vegetables a little bit, but not drastically which I like because it makes the blend more uniform.
Betsy O.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This product is unlike any other. Many have tried to produce something similar, but never with equal results. The texture is crunchy, and the flavors are so present and delicious. Nothing is covered up with too much salt, it has just the right amount. I recommend these to everyone.
Morgan S.
I love these chips. They are my favorite and are so much more interesting than regular potato chips. They are however a bit pricier than other chip brands for the amount that you get, but that is understandable because I think they're good quality
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.