BY TERRA CHIPS

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Lee P.
Wellfleet
Such a great variety of flavor in one bag of chips! I love eating healthier snack alternatives and these are the perfect choice!
Courtney M.
Argyle, TX
I love this healthy alternative to a traditional potato chip!! They are so delicious and are great to curb your crunchy craving!!
Joshua G.
Westwood, NJ
Love Terra's, so many colors, textures and flavors in a perfect chip, love how eating your veggies tastes good with this product
Cassandra K.
Love love love these super crunchy, non greasy exotic chips. Even my Boyfriend who cringed at the idea of veggie chips loved them
Ashley Y.
Herndon
These chips tastes so good and are healthy too! I love how I'm able to munch on these as a snack without feeling bad afterwards!
Claudia M.
These chips are amazing. They are healthier alternative to many other chip brands and the taste is different but they very good.
Mia K.
Seattle, WA
So tasty! They make you feel like you're being healthy and eating veggies when really you're just eating potato chips, though...
Rebekah B.
Terra chips are amazing. They are so unique and have a great texture and flavor. I buy these every time I see them in the store!
Emily S.
West Jordan, UT
I LOVE these chips! Great flavor, lower sodium...one of my favorite afternoon snacks when I need something quick and convenient
Nicole M.
Los Angeles
My favorite go to when I’m craving chips but want something a little bit healthier. They have a great crunch and a rich flavor.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.