BY TERRA CHIPS #65 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

• Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Buy on target.com
RENA R.
Fort Collins
This was our first time trying them and they are ok. I have a picky eater and he ate them. I'm not sure I would buy them again.
Jessica J.
Columbus, Oh
My absolute FAVORITE chips!!! These are delicious and make for a fantastic snack! I buy them all the time to enjoy in my lunch!
Mary G.
These chips are delicious! They are real vegetables and have a sweet and salty taste. You don't feel guilty when you eat them.
Allie M.
These chips are great! Even picky kids eat them. Shhh don't tell them they're eating veggies! They love how colorful they are.
Yvonne S.
Fresno, CA
Not a fan. Some of the chips had a floral taste to them. I found myself fishing out the few veggies that I (only kinda) liked.
Brittany H.
I absolutely love these chips. I'd eat them over any other kind. Don't let the different veggies fool you. They are to die for.
Corrine W.
Steger, IL
My favorite chips ever! I especially love the sweet potato chips! I enjoy the flavor variety all in one bag! Highly recommend!
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
I love these! I love even more that I can get them at my local big box store! They are so crunchy and thicker than most chips.
violet h.
Duluth, GA
I enjoy eating this brand. I eat this when i want chips but don't want to be very unhealthy. Eating these make me very thirsty
Kathleen P.
Very good snacks. Got addicted to it. You won't really taste the veggies which is good. Overall love it. This one is a keeper.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.