BY TERRA CHIPS #44 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

• Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Corrine W.
Steger, IL
My favorite chips ever! I especially love the sweet potato chips! I enjoy the flavor variety all in one bag! Highly recommend!
Jessica J.
Columbus, Oh
My absolute FAVORITE chips!!! These are delicious and make for a fantastic snack! I buy them all the time to enjoy in my lunch!
Yvonne S.
Fresno, CA
Not a fan. Some of the chips had a floral taste to them. I found myself fishing out the few veggies that I (only kinda) liked.
Allie M.
These chips are great! Even picky kids eat them. Shhh don't tell them they're eating veggies! They love how colorful they are.
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
I love these! I love even more that I can get them at my local big box store! They are so crunchy and thicker than most chips.
Janice R.
Smithtown, NY
A great variety in every bag! Love all the different textures and flavors. Not overly seasoned. Light and crispy, never greasy.
gianna t.
Commack
so healthy and cool! they're all very good and now i'm having vegetables i've never heard of. the sweet potato are my favorite
Colita D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I haven't tried a variety of these chips that I don't like. I like that I don't have yellow fingers when I am done eating a few
Kathleen P.
Very good snacks. Got addicted to it. You won't really taste the veggies which is good. Overall love it. This one is a keeper.
Brittany H.
I absolutely love these chips. I'd eat them over any other kind. Don't let the different veggies fool you. They are to die for.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.