BY TERRA CHIPS #44 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Margo D.
Perfect family snack chip! I love the fact that it has sea salt. It gives it a heartier taste in comparison to other generic brands
Tribe B.
I️ can’t even begin to explain how good these chips are! *dramatic pause* Seriously though, the taros and parsnips are my favorite!
Kim H.
Manasquan
These are so dang delectable I wish they weren't so expensive!!! Such a satisfying crunch to Terra chips and an interesting variety
Ashley C.
Chillicothe
We love these! My husband and I love them because they are pretty healthy and taste yummy. And as a bonus our kiddos love them too
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I love this found them at Costco and they were giving out samples! They were delicious! You will not know its all healthy veggies!
Angela L.
Yum yum yum! I like all kinds of chips in this bag. These chips cant get a little more expensive than the others but its worth it!!
Paige S.
Lavaca, Ar
My favorite chips of all time! Perfect amount of salt! I like that it has other vegetables too so you feel a little healthier lol
Cassandra K.
Love love love these super crunchy, non greasy exotic chips. Even my Boyfriend who cringed at the idea of veggie chips loved them
Mia K.
Seattle, WA
So tasty! They make you feel like you're being healthy and eating veggies when really you're just eating potato chips, though...
Vanessa L.
San Antonio, TX
Terra Exotic Vegetable chips are one of my favorites and preferred chips when I want to snack. I love all the different flavors!
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.