BY TERRA CHIPS #88 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Danielle K.
Belle Harbor, NY
As far as premium chips goes. these are my favorite. They're a but pricier than regular potato chips, but I feel they're worth the extra cost.
Shashanna H.
Foxboro, MA
Love the different tastes of the vegetables.feel great that my kids enjoy each of the different vegetables they wouldn't normally want to try.
Ashley S.
I was so happy to be introduced to these chips. They're a great alternative to regular fried chips and even better that they actual vegetables.
Ashley C.
Lexington , KY
These are so so good. I are a ton of these after I had my first baby and was constantly hungry because of nursing. The taro ones are the best!
Latoja P.
Brainerd
I love the fact that I can eat the bag and not feel too guilty! These are so flavorful!TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Original Sea Salt
Christina C.
Venice, FL
Who needs dip?? These chips are so delicious with or withought add ons. Plus they always make for perfect dinner partys and wine companions.
Dani L.
Love, love, love these chips!  I bought them on a whim and fell in love. Great snack to munch on at work and helps me get in extra vegetables.
Yessica G.
My favorite go to snack! I have them when I need a snack particularly when I crave salt. They taste amazing and can count as a healthy snack.
Lucille S.
SAINT LOUIS
These chips are awesome my nephews even love them and they hate veggies. For people who have children that won't eat veggies try these chips.
Lisa S.
Fort Campbell
I love love love these chips. The last two bags I have bought have had some really hard chips though. But I just toss those and keep eating.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.