BY TERRA CHIPS #86 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Alexia S.
These chips are the perfect mix between veggie chips and potato chips. They also have just the perfect amount of salt and flavoring. I feel better about wanting to snack on chips if they have some sort of healthy quality to them. It's a lot less fat and sugars than regular potato chips and the taste is SO much better.
Anne H.
Gobles, MI
I first ate these at a local restaurant in town and was intrigued. They're pretty tasty, although some of the tubers used have harder textures than others, which can prove cumbersome. I would only recommend them if you're looking for a slightly more healthy, more colorful way to eat chips--or if you just really love beets.
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
I 1st had these at a potluck bbq. My veggie loving friend brought them. I was like hmm interesting. OMG!!! I feel in love with these from 1st bite. We stopped on our way home and got a few bags. I love that these are so flavorful and different. I love these with a grilled veggie sandwich. They even make me feel healthy!
Cayla M.
Carson City, NV
I have loved these since I was a teenager! The entire line of chips are so amazing! Now most of my kids enjoy them as well! My 4.5 year old son loves them! They are his favorite chip... just like his mommy! I would recommend these to anyone who is looking for a great tasting but healthy alternative to regular chips.
Aneisa A.
Staten Island , NY
I really enjoyed this medley of chips. The salt was just right and I felt like they were a healthier option compared to other brands. I do not like the price. This bag was more than I’d normally expect to spend on a bag of chips and it would be nice if they went on sale more so the difference in price is less evident.
Bailey N.
These chips are deliciously addicting. They’re honestly not as HEALTHY as they seem because they’re still fried, so it doesn’t really matter that they’re made from these vegetables. But, with that said, I still love them. The flavors are amazing. They also have a very satisfying crunch. Man, I’m craving some now.
Meg B.
Royal Oak, MI
These chips are really great for when you want something unique and healthy. They are cooked and salted perfectly so that it doesn't feel like you're eating something greasy. There is a good mix of flavors with the sweet potato chips and the saltier vegetable chips. They are very crispy and delicious.
Erica J.
Plymouth Meeting
I first had these at #neimanmarcus restaurant and I thought these were so fancy and cool. It took ages before I found them in store. Love the #taste, #flavor, and #textures. Also fun colors. It makes me feel like I'm being healthier ... but I always finish the bag in one sitting!
Heather T.
Aliso Viejo, CA
My husband and I like these chips but find they don’t last very long. You only get so many in a package and I feel like I can eat the entire bag in one sitting. I gave them 4 stars because they are a bit on the expensive side considering how much you get. They have really great flavor!
Nicole D.
HARTLAND, WI
I love the variety of flavor these are. They are so different compared to any other chip out there. They taste healthy but still are chips which is great when you are trying to watch you are eating. They also have varying degrees of crispness depending on what flavor of chip you are eating, which is nice.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.