BY TERRA CHIPS #44 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

• Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Brianna S.
Gloucester
Way better alternative to regular chips. So much flavor and much more texture. The different colors and flavors compliment each other really well.
Bianca C.
Greenwich, CT
Delicious assortment for people that are bored of normal potato chips. Yummy! They also taste very natural and not a lot of nonsense added to them.
Darlene M.
North Bergen, NJ
This is my favorite chip brand. it's to be able to have variety within one bag of chips. my personal faborites are the beets and the sweet potatoes
Dolores M.
MIAMI, FL
Healthy
Tasty
Colorful
These are some of the reasons I love these chips! They taste amazing and are actually pretty healthy compared to other chips
Genevieve H.
Ferndale, MI
This is my son’s favorite snack for his school lunch and he’s a pretty picky eater. I also like that they’re a safe snack for a peanut free school.
Kim D.
Grand rapids, MI
These are so hard for me to put down. I keep wanting the next texture, the next taste. Each is amazing alone but they also pair well for a handful
Veronica V.
FOREST HILLS, NY
I don't eat chips often but when I do I love the flavor of the Terra Veggie Chips! They are a great snack in between my lunch and dinner at work!
Anita S.
Long Beach, CA
Love them. Delicious, but pricey. Have tried to make them myself. Failed miserably, so, I will keep buying these. They need to add more parsnips.
Schyler L.
Bellevue, NE
This is my favorite chips of all time. I eat bag after bag and keep buying. It tastes so good. Price is a bit expensive but worth it every time.
Brittany A.
Portland, OR
Tried these chips on a whim and I am so glad I did! Really crunchy, great flavor, all around good ingredients. I will continue to buy his brand.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.