BY TERRA CHIPS #86 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Marissa V.
Love these chips!! You really have to have a taste for healthy foods because this doesn't taste like a potato chip. But the flavor is good at the same time
Dana S.
Cattaraugus , NY
My boyfriend LOVES these although they are a bit too salty for me. I like the taste of the different vegetables and roots, I just wish they had less salt.
Caren R.
Newport News, VA
These are a wonderful alternative when you ate looking for a salty snack. Even my kids enjoy them! They ate the perfect combinationof indulgent and healthy
Christy M.
I'm not a huge fan of chips, but I LOVE these! They are not your average chips. The original is my favorite, but the sweet potato ones are pretty good too.
Sara B.
Seattle
Bought it on a great deal from Costco a couple of days ago, and loved it so much!! Satisfies the crunch cravings and is definitely healthier than chips!
Rebecca B.
Sewell, NJ
These chips are so yummy and flavorful! The best part is you don’t feel guilty about eating these as you do with regular chips. Great healthy alternative
Ashley Y.
Hvre De Grace, MD
I get the big giant bag from Costco because I go through them so quickly. I love trying new things and these don't disappoint. Sweet potato is the best!
kaylan l.
I love each but the beet flavored are not my favorite and they can tend to be hard and very crunch which might be an issues if you have dental troubles.
Heather H.
I absolutely love these! Nice and crunchy like a potato chip should be, but you get better nutrients from these root vegtables than regular potato chips.
Alyssum P.
I first tried these chips many many years ago and they are still an all-time favorite! I love the crunchy differences in texture that you get in one bag.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.