BY TERRA CHIPS #44 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
kaylan l.
I love each but the beet flavored are not my favorite and they can tend to be hard and very crunch which might be an issues if you have dental troubles.
Ashley Y.
Hvre De Grace, MD
I get the big giant bag from Costco because I go through them so quickly. I love trying new things and these don't disappoint. Sweet potato is the best!
Alyssum P.
I first tried these chips many many years ago and they are still an all-time favorite! I love the crunchy differences in texture that you get in one bag.
Heather B.
LINCOLN
A friend introduced me to these chips and they are delicious! They are different vegetables and not just potato. I love the original and Mediterranean
Kristen D.
I literally eat the whole bag in one sitting EVERY time. They are just so good! They're my go to snack and perfect for my lunch. Healthy and delicious.
Nina m.
These chips are yummy! They Take some adjusting to since they are obviously not a fatty potato chip but they are a healthier and delicious alternative!
Jessica M.
Plainfield, IL
I would eat the whole bag if you let me... These chips are amazing. Great flavor and never too salty. Plus the presentation is great for entertaining.
Lisa B.
Dubuque, IA
I really enjoy these chips. I wish it had more Taro chips. It's really easy to plow through these chips, so be careful considering how much they cost.
Megan E.
Acushnet, MA
I love these chips! They have such simple and great ingredients and taste amazing!! I love all of the flavors and different veggies they are made with!
Brittany S.
These chips are great! They are super unique, with a great mix of flavors! Definitely worth a try, but be aware they are not your regular potato chip.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.