BY TERRA CHIPS

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Sarah G.
Great flavor and variety, and so much healthier than typical chips! Each chip actually tastes different, since they come from different vegetables. And the crispy textures are great!
Katrina S.
Flushing, NY
At work you can find these on everyone's desk. In my office they are purchased and placed in a bin. They do not last for long since they are so good. I like the crunch and think they are a healthier option.
Kim N.
These can be addicting! A tasty treat when you want a crunchy, salty snack, but slightly healthier! I have tasted other brands of vegetable chips but think these taste the best.
Gillian P.
Mount Vernon, NY
My favorite flavor of Terra chips! The sweet potato and ruby dipped vegetables are just the right amount of sweet and savory. I like that these chips aren't salty.
Alyssa R.
New Iberia, LA
We buy these every week..I am starting to get tired of them. Sometimes I crave them, sometimes I feel sick. This is a brand of chips that all depends on your mood.
Stephanie W.
Homer, NY
These chips are tasty but not my first choice for chips since I normally go towards a unhealthy variety. Some of their flavors are salted but when they are not I am not a fan.
Abbi
so yummy. the filling of the chip bag is a little skimpy but understandable. they’re my favorite kinds of chips. makes me feel like by eating them i’m being healthier too
Stephanie M.
Kansas City, MO
One of my favorite snacks! Perfect amount of salt and crisp! Never soggy or greasy! Only downside is the price! There are store brands that are just as good and cheaper!
Elatia B.
Lake Stevens, WA
I just recently tried these for the first time and they are the BEST. They are better for you then normal potatoe chips and they are so flavorful and different. Must try.
Emma T.
They taste healthy. Potato chips are better and nearly the same calories. They can be a little addictive though. Not a bad taste, and I'd take them if they're offered, but they aren't really that healthy anyway so why bother
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.