BY TERRA CHIPS #65 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Heather C.
Silverdale, WA
These are my very favorite chips. They are sweet & salty and delicious and crunchy and amazing. I buy them all the time. The mediterranean lemon ones are great too.
Fadia B.
Brooklyn, NY
I can't eat many chips do to a health condition. however thank god I'm still able to eat Terra chips. my 3 year old would put Down and snack for some of these chips. house hold favorite
Jiyoon J.
Rancho Mirage , CA
SO delicious and way healthier for you than regular chips like Cheetos or Doritos (although I like those too). More pricey than regular chips but worth the money.
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
I've been eating these for years. I buy them once every few months (I don't buy chips very often) and especially love the taro chips (the white ones with the flecks).
Justine U.
I wish these weren't so expensive... because they are SO GOOD. and way better for you than traditional potato chips as these actually have some nutritional value.
Stephanie M.
Omg all my favorite roots in chip form I'm Hispanic so I eat the roots like you would potatoes so when I found these I was over the moon so yummy I eat the whole bag
Elizabeth C.
Lawrenceville, GA
I LOVE this chip. It has all kind of roots and it is not oily and just a hint of salt. And they are very crispy. Because the roots are so healthy, I don't feel guilty at all eating it.
Christine  H.
West Hills, CA
Love them. They have a natural sweet fast that I love with the salt. Like ingredients even though they are still chips and not health for you but ones in a while or for a get together they are the best ones
Jaime S.
Saint Louis, MO
These chips are so flavorful, and have a great crisp to them. I like that the seasoning is light so you can really taste the flavors of the exotic veggies. A great snack, I like to bring them in my lunch.
Nuri K.
Campbell, CA
Delicious chips that are cut thicker than a standard chip. I feel that I'm eating a little healthier by using a vegetable other than potato but I know that it is still fried and still a chip after all.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.