BY TERRA CHIPS #88 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Danai R.
Oak Grove, MO
These are so addictive to me. I love the variety of vegetables in them. I like to think they are healthy although I realize they are not. Somehow I still feel better knowing I'm eating veggies.
Samantha T.
Lady Lake, FL
Delicious! They are a little more expensive due to the healthy vegetables and seasonings used, but I loved these. Definitely different and not your usual potato chip.
Rosemary O.
Isle of Palms, SC
Yum is all I can say. Even my vegetable hating children love these tasty chips. I'm not sure they understand that they're eating vegetables, but it works for me! Lightly salted and delicious.
Emily L.
Centerville, MA
Definitely a super delicious way to get a few more veggies in your diet! I purchase these all the time, competitors are starting to make products like this but Terra is definitely the best.
Denise B.
Dothan, AL
The crunch of chips with a variety of delicious flavor! Terra offers snacking delight in every bag - choose YOUR favorite, or branch out and try something new today!
Mindy G.
baldwin, WI
These are a very good snack! They are high in salt but they are very good and a healthy alternative to fatty potato chips! Although they can be very expensive, shop around for good deals!
Anna I.
Richmond, VA
These are very tasty chips. I normally do not like beets or parsnips, but these chips are delicious. You wouldn't even know that you're eating all these vegetables.
Sarah C.
Beacon, NY
These are probably the best chips in the world. If I wasn't burdened by the stigma of waking up in a pile of chips every morning, I would make a bed out of these.
Elizabeth C.
These are amazing! They are crunchy with a variety of thickness. I love picking out the orange ones first.. It has a unique flavor, but you wouldn't know the vegetable without looking.
Alina A.
Medford, MA
Great variety and alternative to the usual chip snacks. I love that these have so many colors and the distinct differences in flavor and textures between the different vegetable types.
Caren R.
Newport News, VA
These are a wonderful treat when you ate looking for a salty snack. Even my kids enjoy them!
Marquitta W.
North Chesterfield, VA
Can someone give me a good explanation of what these taste like? Like give a good comparison of them to a very popular brand chip. So curious to try these out just don't want to waste the bag if I can't stand them.

back