BY TERRA CHIPS #89 in Chips

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Sarah C.
Beacon, NY
These are probably the best chips in the world. If I wasn't burdened by the stigma of waking up in a pile of chips every morning, I would make a bed out of these.
Alina A.
Medford, MA
Great variety and alternative to the usual chip snacks. I love that these have so many colors and the distinct differences in flavor and textures between the different vegetable types.
Cindy C.
These are an all time favorite for when I want some "healthy" chips. I love how crunchy they are without being like tough stale tasting like some vegetable chips.
Sarah G.
Great flavor and variety, and so much healthier than typical chips! Each chip actually tastes different, since they come from different vegetables. And the crispy textures are great!
Kim N.
These can be addicting! A tasty treat when you want a crunchy, salty snack, but slightly healthier! I have tasted other brands of vegetable chips but think these taste the best.
Katrina S.
Flushing, NY
At work you can find these on everyone's desk. In my office they are purchased and placed in a bin. They do not last for long since they are so good. I like the crunch and think they are a healthier option.
Gillian P.
Mount Vernon, NY
My favorite flavor of Terra chips! The sweet potato and ruby dipped vegetables are just the right amount of sweet and savory. I like that these chips aren't salty.
Stephanie W.
Homer, NY
These chips are tasty but not my first choice for chips since I normally go towards a unhealthy variety. Some of their flavors are salted but when they are not I am not a fan.
Alyssa R.
New Iberia, LA
We buy these every week..I am starting to get tired of them. Sometimes I crave them, sometimes I feel sick. This is a brand of chips that all depends on your mood.
Elatia B.
Lake Stevens, WA
I just recently tried these for the first time and they are the BEST. They are better for you then normal potatoe chips and they are so flavorful and different. Must try.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.