BY TERRA CHIPS #89 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Danai R.
Oak Grove, MO
These are so addictive to me. I love the variety of vegetables in them. I like to think they are healthy although I realize they are not. Somehow I still feel better knowing I'm eating veggies.
Michelle C.
Lexington, KY
I bought these as an alternative snack for my kids to try and they lived them! They are 3&5 and were fascinated by the various colors and shapes in the bag. I would dedicatedly buy these again.
Tabatha D.
Brandon, MS
Great for guilt free snacking!!! I don't feel bad for keeping these for my family. Although they're not good for my granddaughter. The rest of my family enjoys the hearty flavor of these chips.
Rosemary O.
Isle of Palms, SC
Yum is all I can say. Even my vegetable hating children love these tasty chips. I'm not sure they understand that they're eating vegetables, but it works for me! Lightly salted and delicious.
Samantha T.
Mount Dora, FL
Delicious! They are a little more expensive due to the healthy vegetables and seasonings used, but I loved these. Definitely different and not your usual potato chip.
Denise B.
Dothan, AL
The crunch of chips with a variety of delicious flavor! Terra offers snacking delight in every bag - choose YOUR favorite, or branch out and try something new today!
Emily L.
Centerville, MA
Definitely a super delicious way to get a few more veggies in your diet! I purchase these all the time, competitors are starting to make products like this but Terra is definitely the best.
Mindy G.
baldwin, WI
These are a very good snack! They are high in salt but they are very good and a healthy alternative to fatty potato chips! Although they can be very expensive, shop around for good deals!
Anna I.
Richmond, VA
These are very tasty chips. I normally do not like beets or parsnips, but these chips are delicious. You wouldn't even know that you're eating all these vegetables.
Alina A.
Medford, MA
Great variety and alternative to the usual chip snacks. I love that these have so many colors and the distinct differences in flavor and textures between the different vegetable types.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.