BY TERRA CHIPS

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Amber S.
Osceola, IA
I don’t think there is a bag big enough to satisfy how much my family loves these chips and I’m thankful they’re available everywhere now. With a more satisfying crunch than plain, thin, boring, potato chips; these made with nutritious components that expand my kids tastes and provide diverse micronutrients, these are always on my grocery list.
Carissa H.
Inlet
I love these chips and have gotten all my friends hooked on them. When I’m craving chips these are great because you get your fix but they aren’t as terrible for you as regular chips
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
These chips are one of my favorites. I love that it is not extremely salty. It has a mix of different flavors as each chip represents a different vegetable/food item. I love Terra. The bag it comes in is sleek and shiny. These are real vegetable chips so that’s even better. The chips have beautiful colors and they’re crunchy.. my faves
Emily K.
Love these chips! They have the perfect amount of salt and are sooo addicting, I have literally eaten a whole bag in a sitting. I really like them with guac cause it’s a little bit of a different flavor!
Anne H.
Gobles, MI
I first ate these at a local restaurant in town and was intrigued. They're pretty tasty, although some of the tubers used have harder textures than others, which can prove cumbersome. I would only recommend them if you're looking for a slightly more healthy, more colorful way to eat chips--or if you just really love beets.
Chloe G.
Houston
I first tried these from a gas station because I was tired of the usual brands and I love the variety that they offer. Not for everyday but once in a while is a nice change up
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
I 1st had these at a potluck bbq. My veggie loving friend brought them. I was like hmm interesting. OMG!!! I feel in love with these from 1st bite. We stopped on our way home and got a few bags. I love that these are so flavorful and different. I love these with a grilled veggie sandwich. They even make me feel healthy!
Aneisa A.
Staten Island , NY
I really enjoyed this medley of chips. The salt was just right and I felt like they were a healthier option compared to other brands. I do not like the price. This bag was more than I’d normally expect to spend on a bag of chips and it would be nice if they went on sale more so the difference in price is less evident.
Bailey N.
These chips are deliciously addicting. They’re honestly not as HEALTHY as they seem because they’re still fried, so it doesn’t really matter that they’re made from these vegetables. But, with that said, I still love them. The flavors are amazing. They also have a very satisfying crunch. Man, I’m craving some now.
Meg B.
Royal Oak, MI
These chips are really great for when you want something unique and healthy. They are cooked and salted perfectly so that it doesn't feel like you're eating something greasy. There is a good mix of flavors with the sweet potato chips and the saltier vegetable chips. They are very crispy and delicious.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.