BY TERRA CHIPS #89 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Jade M.
These chips are epic, not only do you feel great for eating veggies but they taste amazing. All the varieties are good but this one might be my favorite. They're always crunchy and perfect for dipping into some hummus!
Lorraine H.
Sacramento, CA
Best non potato chips I've ever had. I'm not really into sweet potatoes, but the mix of other veggies in this particular mix really works nicely. just the right amount of salt, and not too greasy. my new favorite chip!
Elizabeth M.
Orlando, FL
I love love love these chips. They are delicious. The flavor is original. They make a beautiful party chip. If you are looking for something more refined and elegant - these are your chips.
Lisa S.
These are amazing!! Such a great flavor from each and every chip. Some flavors are very creamy and others a bit more flat... But still great tasting through and through. My kids love these chips... And can't believe that they are from veggies they might not normally eat. The whole bag is usually gone within a few minutes with my crew!
Bettina B.
Richmond, TX
One of my all time favorite chips! Light salt on real veggies. You can tell what each chip is and they have a slight different flavor depending on which veggie chip you pick up! So good!
DIANA D.
Knoxville, TN
I have been eating these chips for a very long time. Way before it became fashionable to eat them. They used to be very expensive and hard to find. I love the fact that they are available to almost all stores and everyone is eating them. It's about time!
Lisa K.
I would give 10 stars if I could I buy these at shop rite. Cannot compare to other brands as they are so original and tasty.  Just the right amount of salt. And such interesting vegetables are used to make these chips. You have to try them for yourself.
Alysia C.
I really like the variety of chips. They all have very nice flavors. The only problem for me is some of them are a little bit too hard and sharp, but it's not enough of a problem for me to stop buying them. Though, I can't buy them as often as I might like anyway, as they're a bit expensive for me.
Jenna B.
Everything from the Terra brand is delicious, but my personal favorites are just the original. They are so good and you feel like you are making a better choice over regular potato chips!
Dawn P.
These caught our eye while shopping and we decided to give them a try. They were really good! they were tasty and not overly salty or seasoned. Even our toddlers enjoyed these chips.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.