BY TERRA CHIPS #88 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Samantha S.
Currently addicted to these chips, in my area you could only find them at Aldi, Publix, and Whole Foods but now Walmart sells them. They taste so good you forget that they're vegetables. Definitely have to try the different seasonings
Maya M.
Troy, NY
These chips are so good!!! I love them because of their textures and shapes. Theyre really natural and it shows! They're so pretty and they taste so great you don't realize you're not eating regular chips.
Karen M.
Montebello, CA
These are delicious. Not other description for them. These are definitely a healthy alternative to regular potato chips. These definitely do not taste like vegetable chips.
Karina F.
Rio Rancho, NM
This are the best chips ever. So different and exotic --- great for parties or entertaining. I usually get them a whole foods and they have them on sale quite often for around $3.00 a bag. Much better than your regular chips!
Hali G.
Coventry, RI
I only like this chip brand in the original flavor. It is a very healthy snack if you're on a diet like me. I would purchase this item again with the same flavor and I would purchase the others flavors I they came out with more .
Samantha S.
I am obsessed with these. My husband and I go through a bag in one sitting, easy. I love the variety of textures and flavors within the bag, because they're made with different kinds of vegetables!
Barbara R.
W Sacramento, CA
I love the texture of these chips. They are extra crisp, and the sea salt is plenty of seasoning because the veggies already are super flavorful. Makes a great healthy choice when you want to snack!
K. W.
I like these chips. Are they a perfect substitute for regular potato chips? Of course not. Are some of them dangerously hard? Maybe. The turnip chips are a little too intense for me, but overall I like the difference in textures/flavors that are available with these chips.
Leyla S.
Staten island , NY
Love these chips! Really healthy option to the traditional potato chips, but with different veggie tastes. I really like these, they're super crunchy and not overly salty
Kelli J.
Thomasville , GA
These were a surprise to me! I saw them in the grocery store wanted to try them and fell in love!! I love the taste and knowing that I'm eating something healthier than a big bag of greasy chips
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.