BY TERRA CHIPS #89 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
My Favorite yummy Vegetable chips these are really really very good in taste, i like to have it on road trips or in tea time. i like this concept it's easy to have veggies with fun way, price are bit high but it's good product.
Mckensie E.
portland or
These are he best chips ever. They aren't too salty and they aren't to sweet. It's light and refreshing. It doesn't feel like you are eating a bunch of fats beget are nice for a quick snack
David K.
Great Neck, NY
Terra chips are amaaaaazing! i buy it very often!!! they are a bittt on the pricey side, but they are healthier than potato chips so i would say it is worth the price difference!! they aren't oily, they are perfect and crunchy and delicious! i would recommend
Amanda P.
Rego Park, NY
These are such a yummy alternative to the typical potato chips! My favorite in the bunch is the sweet potato, but I truly enjoy the entire bag (if you let me). I found this brand because of JetBlue and I've been addicted ever since.
Allison F.
Honea Path, SC
These chips have that great crunch and taste without being really greasy or salty. When I was pregnant with oldest daughter, I craved these chips!! I still love them!
margo s.
I love how healthy they are yet they don't taste as if they are healthy. they are also affordable and not so hard as compared to other chips which are too hard and thick in cuts. delish!
Samantha P.
Croydon, NH
Delicious!
My husband and I love these chips, and have quickly gotten others addicted.
They're a great healthy alternative to potato chips, and don't have a lot of added junk ingredients like most other brands do. Fit well into our mostly Paleo diet :)
Samantha L.
I really can't get enough of these. They're heavier and heartier than a regular potato chip, and they have so much more flavor. And it's great to know that with a variety of vegetables, I'm getting some extra nutrition!
Hollis A.
My favorite snacking chip, a little healthier than your average chip, but equally yummy: definitely a must for those of us who can finish a whole bag in one sitting
Katie R.
Orangevale, CA
I love this fresh spin on a classic! The variety of veggies adds a lot of flavor and somehow doesn't feel like junk food. Puts a healthy spin on snacking. The original are a great way to try veggie chips and you will love the color, flavor and variety.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.