BY TERRA CHIPS

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Katrina  M.
Yorba Linda, CA
These are may favorite chips ever. I love the beet ones especially which surprised me because i cant stand beets. These are a treat. One thing that I love besides the taste is the variety of textures. Each vegetable crisps up a different way.
Jessica B.
These chips are a great snack. This particular bag are my favorite. Delicious, thin chips, you taste the vegetables just the right amount of salt, very affordable you can find it in any grocery store or supermarket. It normally sells for about 4 bucks. Amazon has a great deal on them for about 24 mini bags great price. I love them
Lydia S.
My mom is obsessed with these chips and got me hooked on them as well. I could eat a whole huge bag of them and surprisingly enough, not feel gross, which is pretty rare after eating chips. Maybe it's the branding or the product in general, but it feels like it's bettter for you.
Daniela G.
Corona, NY
I recently discovered these chips a year ago at my College. They are so healthy and delicious! They definitely met my expectations. They are expensive for a bag of chips but they are worth it. I always buy these instead of regular chips
Karen F.
Orlando, FL
Did anyone say YUM!?
Completely natural and 100% delicious!
Taking a random handful into your mouth is amazing with all different flavors, I can never find the large bags and I think it is overpriced but it is still a delicious snack!
Julieanna M.
Houston , TX
Crispy, flavorful and veggielicious! I can't just have one or two, I literally will eat half the bag with my daughter. My fave is the sweet potato and my daughter loves the parsnip chips. Healthy chip choice the whole family can enjoy
Angela N.
Fort Smith
Love these! So much more interesting than plain potato chips! I like the combination of the sweet from the sweet potatoes and salty from the other chips. So good!! These have a slightly thicker cut and are firmer than regular chips, too, so they are more sturdy in dip!
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
My Favorite yummy Vegetable chips these are really really very good in taste, i like to have it on road trips or in tea time. i like this concept it's easy to have veggies with fun way, price are bit high but it's good product.
Meldin G.
These chips are great! Much healthier than regular chips but they have the same flavorful and satisfying crunch. I love the variety of flavors and textures in this bag.
Amanda P.
Rego Park, NY
These are such a yummy alternative to the typical potato chips! My favorite in the bunch is the sweet potato, but I truly enjoy the entire bag (if you let me). I found this brand because of JetBlue and I've been addicted ever since.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.