BY TERRA CHIPS #44 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

• Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
These chips are my favorite cheat. They just can't be beat! I actually don't even feel that guilty when I eat the whole bag, I try not to do that, But they are SO good! My whole family loves them! They are worth paying the extra money, really a healthier option. Try them!
Estella H.
I absolutely love these vegetable chips, I always have a couple of these in my house. My kids love them too. I love that they're actually slices of vegetables unlike those gross veggie straw puffs.
Jamie B.
Queensbury, NY
Most amazing chips! So delicious, so crunchy! I love that these are made from clean ingredients. Something I can feel less guilty about since I love the crunch of chips. Hands down, my favorite chips. They are a little pricier. But definitely a worthwhile treat.
Victoria M.
Warner Robins, GA
What better way to trick your spawn into a semi-healthy chip snack. The variety of tubers are fantastic and they all taste fantastic. Not overly crunchy or salty. My kids love them not only for the taste but for the variety of colors. They call them "candy chips"
Liz N.
Jenison, MI
These are my favorite snack. I love them and will eat a whole bag if you don't take them away from me. They're usually a reasonably priced very healthy snack that I looooooove. Go try them!
Deneige D.
Centennial, CO
These are delicious! Each bag has a variety of types of chips from different vegetables and the unique flavors of each really stand out. These are better than regular old boring potato chips, and they are healthier!
Sarah C.
Union City, CA
These chips are beautiful. I serve them at parties with hummus and people also fuss over them because they feel more "special" than pita chips. They taste good but could use a bit more salt. They're also very fragile about 1/2 of my bags are usually crumbs.
Kelly S.
Buffalo, NY
These are my favorite crunchy snack right now. I think these are the best vegetable chip on the market right now. I regularly buy them at target with 5-30% off with my cartwheel. You don't need any dip with these!
Gretel B.
Spanish Fork, UT
I loved buying these because they have a little chart with pictures of each vegetable and a little information of each so when I got each chip I would look it up! It made me try new vegetables that I haven't ever had! I had favorites but they were all good!!
Chessa C.
The best chips that exist probably!! Crispy, flavorful, and a good variety of vegetable flavors. Not too oily or heavy so they're perfect for a snack without making you feel gross. Good value for the price & very satisfying
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.