BY TERRA CHIPS #89 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
MacKenzie W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I love these, because of the different textures and the uniqueness of actual ingredients! I love the rutabaga, and the terra I got this at albertsons. And I want another bag because they're very addicting!!
Samantha K.
These chips are delicious. I'm to the point now that I would choose these over a refusal bag of potato chips. They are crunchy and have just enough salt to taste so it's not over powering. Definitely a healthier option than greasy potato chips!
brittany d.
Milford, PA
I am a big carb person when it comes to snacking. I love chips and terra chips are one of my favorites. I really like the flavor and texture but the only problem is they are expensive. Even at discount stores like wlamart and I dont really ever see coupons for them.
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
I really love these chips. They're extremely satisfying. They are chips so they're probably not as healthy as just eating the vegetables themselves. However, growing up not very fond of vegetables, these have amazing flavor.
Shari E.
Boca Raton, FL
These are a great guilt-free snack. However, I wish Terra brand would be more transparent about the oil used for trying.. the and/or on the package makes me uneasy about what I am consuming.
Briana S.
I love terra chips. They are a bit hacker and crunchier than your standard potatoe chip, which I enjoy. The under taste of the root veggies involved in each chip is delicious and unique adventure away from ordinary potato chips. My only hold back on them is often the price. When they are on sale, I often grab them.
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
These chips are my favorite cheat. They just can't be beat! I actually don't even feel that guilty when I eat the whole bag, I try not to do that, But they are SO good! My whole family loves them! They are worth paying the extra money, really a healthier option. Try them!
Estella H.
I absolutely love these vegetable chips, I always have a couple of these in my house. My kids love them too. I love that they're actually slices of vegetables unlike those gross veggie straw puffs.
Jamie B.
Queensbury, NY
Most amazing chips! So delicious, so crunchy! I love that these are made from clean ingredients. Something I can feel less guilty about since I love the crunch of chips. Hands down, my favorite chips. They are a little pricier. But definitely a worthwhile treat.
Liz N.
Jenison, MI
These are my favorite snack. I love them and will eat a whole bag if you don't take them away from me. They're usually a reasonably priced very healthy snack that I looooooove. Go try them!
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.