BY TERRA CHIPS #65 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

• Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Buy on target.com
Taty K.
new york
This used to be my fav chips but with age comes other issues on has to take extra care off. This is delicious flavor but the chips are extremely hard and if your teeth can’t handle pieces getting stuck in between, best to avoid it or soak in some dip or sauce.
Martha R.
Leominster, MA
Want to eat a crunchy snack without the guilt this is it. It’s expensive but healthy so it’s a give and take. I love that there’s less than 10 ingredients. So crispy and lightly salted plus the variety of flavor in one.
Melissa B.
Orlando, FL
Terra Chips are so good! Although they're a little more expensive than other chips, they taste so much better and I feel less guilty eating them. The mix of vegetables makes it more interesting than regular plain potato chips and also gives it more textures.
Elizabeth P.
Castalia
I love Terra chips. They’ve got a nice blend of flavors from the different veggies, they’re light and crunchy, and they aren’t greasy at all. I don’t feel like I have to wipe my hands constantly while eating them.
Miranda K.
Champaign , IL
I love Terra Chips! They are almost an indulgent chip to me. I love the color from the veggies used, and also each chip type tastes a little different. It’s hard to stop eating them! My little boys also like these chips.
Kiersten H.
Ogden, UT
My favorite!!!! I have these at work and the texture is amazing. I feel like they are healthier than a regular chip and they have a great variety of colors and textures in one bag. Seriously I love them so much.
Kay L.
This is a healthy snack alternative to potato chips! It has just the right amount of crunch and is so delicious! I think even people who hate eating vegetables will like this! I would recommend this to others!
Lauren N.
Omg these are soooooo good . I’m on a diet and these are a tiny bit healthier than eating regular chips but even thought they are vegetables ,they have a really good taste to them and they are lightly salted .
Steff N.
Minneapolis, MN
God these are so delicious, and I try to convince myself that they’re “healthy” but the reality is that they’re pretty greasy. In a bind I’ll pick them up from the store but I find a lot more satisfaction just dehydrating my own to make a healthier alternative.
Kelsie P.
Delicious blend and variety and better than regular potato chips! A little more expensive because they are better for you, that seems to be the norm now a days! My 1 year old absolutely loves these as well!
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.