BY TERRA CHIPS #89 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Christina G.
I have been trying to get healthy for a while, and these are a great alternative for chips. They taste great and have different types of vegetables for a variety of flavors in one bag. I love eating these as a quick snack.
Jennifer B.
These chips are great. They are the perfect amount of salty versus sweet. They are made from veggies so they are better than just potato chips too. My main problem is t h e cost. They cost twice as much as a bag is lays.
Liz B.
Champaign, IL
These chips are great. They have really great flavors. I'm not a huge fan of sweet potato chips but feel as if these aren't overwhelming. Great healthy snack when you are craving something salty. I just wish they also had a version without sweet potatoes.
Heather J.
Hibbing, MN
I frequently will purchase from online retailers such as amazon to get a better deal. Also allows for greater variety. Love the different root veggies, this particular bag is comprised of different potatoes and root veggies, which are listed on the back with a pic, so it's fun to see which are your faves!
Jackie H.
Nixa, MO
They are so tasty! Not cheap but so worth it! Highly recommend them and they are a more healthy option then regular potato chips! Great with sandwiches or just as a snack! In love with them!! Definitely a must buy!
Shannon-jo S.
Will never forget my first time trying Terra chips and when I expected like a dehydrated vegetable flavor and was pleasantly surprised by how actually chip like it was these aren't a chip substitute these are their own chips they're delicious and fulfilling the only downside is at my local grocers they're ridiculously over priced but I love them anyway
Maery S.
Redmond, WA
These are absolutely delicious! I love serving them at parties because they're so bright and colorful in the bowl. Great for snacks at work, too. My family are all picky eaters but we all love these! I definitely recommend these chips to anyone.
Rosie Y.
These are amazing!! There's such a great variety of flavors and textures - I find myself craving these often and I don't have to feel too guilty about it! ;) I could do with fewer yucca chips in some of the bags, as yucca is not exactly very flavorful and somewhat hard to eat. Still, I would definitely recommend!
Katrina  M.
Yorba Linda, CA
Love this!!! These are my favorite chips. The taste is excellent - not too salty. The chips have different levels of crunch which ensures you won't be bored and the colors are beautiful for a party bowl.
Robin L.
Germantown, TN
I am not one that craves chips regularly, but when I do I purchase the Terra Chips. I love how they taste and love that they are thick chips. The amount of salt seems just right and I love that it's a crunchier chip. It seems like a fancy, adult snack but one that the whole family likes.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.