BY TERRA CHIPS #48 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

• Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Elly S.
las vegas, NV
Terra chips are a great substitute for regular chips when you want a crunchy snack and want to be a little more healthy with your choice. Each different vegetable chip in the mix packs a great bite so you get the same crunch factor as original chips without all the guilt. Sadly, there are more tiny chip pieces than traditional potato chips, but that's the only real downside.
Cassandra I.
Oh gosh these things are delicious! 🙊 Healthier than most other common brands, they have a great crunch and the flavor is salty and earthy; it tastes like you're actually eating vegetables from a garden instead of just a greasy, fatty chip that you feel guilty about afterwards.
Elsa W.
Ripplemead, VA
They are CHIPS made of EXOTIC VEGETABLES! Exotic vegetable CHIPS! Wonderful, crunchy, gloriously tasty Terra Vegetables chips of GLORY! These are a HUGE hit with my little family, especially the 4 year that (still not exactly sure why but maybe it's because he LOVES weird). 2 thumbs up and an I'm going to need to hide these in a REALLY high cupboard from AFatGirlReview.
Madeleine W.
Reno, NV
I could eat these all day, every day. They are SO DELICIOUS. The unique flavors of the different vegetables come through so well, while still retaining the indulgence of chips. I really love that they actually are made of different veggies, rather than being carrot-flavored tortilla chips or whatever. These chips taste absolutely delicious and will make your body and skin feel good too! Seriously my favorite chips ever.
Shauncea S.
Phoenix, AZ
I had to stop eating potato chips as part of my diet for Gastric Bypass. I really had a hard time sometimes but these terra chips are delicious. The Taro are my favorite ones. They are crunchy with just the right amount of salt--perfect texture too. I could do without the very chips but hey! I'm not complaining, the taro chips make the beet chips worth it.
Yasmine I.
I love these chips!! Perfect crunch, not too oily or salty. I prefer these over oily, fried potato chips any day! I feel they don't taste too good with a dip, but that is just my personal preference. Cannot wait to buy more!! Definitely recommend.
Cindy S.
These vegetable chips are so flavorful. You can get a huge bag at Costco for a reasonable price. I would recommend it if you are bored of other vegetable chips. Also, I don't feel guilty eating this compared to a bag of chips made of all starchy potatoes
Phylicia H.
Enfield
I really like these chips. I like how they have a crunch to them without being too hard to chew. I like the fact that they have different veggies, which provides a different flavor profile. The fact that it's only seasoned with salt is great too, it doesnt need anything else, you almost dont even need the salt, with the natural flavor of the veggies. The only down side is they're so expensive.
Elizabeth B.
San Jose, CA
Thank goodness we get these free at work, because otherwise I would have an expensive addiction on my hands. I'm a committed snacker, so if I can't snack less, I prefer to snack healthier. This is a great option that doesn't sacrifice flavor.
Carolina G.
Delray Beach, FL
For a healthier alternative besides greasy chips these taste just the same as any other chips and they are all made out of vegetables and you would never tell if the bag didn't say it . They taste delicious alone or with some chips .
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.