BY TERRA CHIPS #65 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Buy on target.com
Claudia D.
I give this a 4 out of 5. I bought this at my local Target store for the first time after trying it at a small deli. It is affordable. I will buy these chips again. I have recommended these chips to my friends. Only con is that the last couple of times I've bought them, they can be extremely salty.
Samantha A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Terra chips. They are amazing. I love how they're made of root vegetables (hence Terra) and they taste so delicious. They are relatively healthy even though there is added salt, but I think of them as a healthy alternative to potato chips when I want something delicious and salty crunchy.
Sarah B.
I hate that these chips have the word exotic in the title. They're just delicious veggie chips - why do they have to use a word that has such a violent history connected to it? That being said - these chips are the bomb. So so so delicious. Super crunchy and thinner/way better than regular potato chips.
Liz C.
You cannot go wrong with Terra. I have yet to get a "bad" flavor from this company. AND the best part for my family is that they are Gluten Free. Finding a product at a great price that is gluten free AND tasty is not the simple task. I highly recommend products from Terra.
Elly S.
las vegas, NV
Terra chips are a great substitute for regular chips when you want a crunchy snack and want to be a little more healthy with your choice. Each different vegetable chip in the mix packs a great bite so you get the same crunch factor as original chips without all the guilt. Sadly, there are more tiny chip pieces than traditional potato chips, but that's the only real downside.
Cassandra I.
Oh gosh these things are delicious! 🙊 Healthier than most other common brands, they have a great crunch and the flavor is salty and earthy; it tastes like you're actually eating vegetables from a garden instead of just a greasy, fatty chip that you feel guilty about afterwards.
Elsa W.
Ripplemead, VA
They are CHIPS made of EXOTIC VEGETABLES! Exotic vegetable CHIPS! Wonderful, crunchy, gloriously tasty Terra Vegetables chips of GLORY! These are a HUGE hit with my little family, especially the 4 year that (still not exactly sure why but maybe it's because he LOVES weird). 2 thumbs up and an I'm going to need to hide these in a REALLY high cupboard from AFatGirlReview.
Madeleine W.
Reno, NV
I could eat these all day, every day. They are SO DELICIOUS. The unique flavors of the different vegetables come through so well, while still retaining the indulgence of chips. I really love that they actually are made of different veggies, rather than being carrot-flavored tortilla chips or whatever. These chips taste absolutely delicious and will make your body and skin feel good too! Seriously my favorite chips ever.
Shauncea S.
Phoenix, AZ
I had to stop eating potato chips as part of my diet for Gastric Bypass. I really had a hard time sometimes but these terra chips are delicious. The Taro are my favorite ones. They are crunchy with just the right amount of salt--perfect texture too. I could do without the very chips but hey! I'm not complaining, the taro chips make the beet chips worth it.
Cindy S.
These vegetable chips are so flavorful. You can get a huge bag at Costco for a reasonable price. I would recommend it if you are bored of other vegetable chips. Also, I don't feel guilty eating this compared to a bag of chips made of all starchy potatoes
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.