BY TERRA CHIPS #89 in Chips

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
simone o.
When I'm on a healthy kick I like to get these chips. They are honestly very tasty. There are some chips that I don't like in the mix though and they are pretty expensive
ec408e c.
I like veggie chips b/c they're a different change of pace than regular chips. This one contains: batata, parsnip, sweet potato, taro, and yuca. These taste just like the vegetable you'd expect them to be and I don't feel as guilty snacking on them. They are pricey though and the amount you get is small. I tend to buy the bigger bags from Costco when they're available. Overall, they taste great and everyone should try them, especially people who don't like vegetables.
Hannah H.
Wauwatosa
I love the fact that this has so much veggie per serving and the flavor is fantastic, but they can get pretty pricey so I just have to keep an eye out for deals.
Emily A.
Lawrence , MA
Game changer alert!! The best vegetable chip out there! Some other veggie chips taste like you are eating processed junk while these have the taste of the veggie! Buy every time I am at the grocery store.
Tiffany N.
San Diego, CA
I get so addicted to eating these chips that I always buy another bag before I'm even finished with the one I'm eating! It also makes me a feel just A LITTLE less guilty because they're veggies haha. I usually get them at the dollar store so they're super affordable! It's such great snack to bring anywhere with you or to munch on while you're studying or watching tv.
Debbie-Ann W.
Great option for chips.. crunchy with a bit more of the good stuff than your regular potato chip. Of course because it's healthier its pricier. This is the way in America dmh5
Angie S.
I love these chips. I’m a big fan of these! Just the right crunchiness and saltiness! So good and yummy! Wonderful price and would highly recommend! I would buy again!
Tai H.
These taste great and they have my favorite root vegetable and thats yuca. The downfall of this product is that its too hard. I likely chip a tooth eating these. Theyre good and all but Inwant to save a trip to the dentist office. If they can have it crunchy enough to eat it without feeling you're going to crack a tooth. Now if you have extra strong teeth then beyond means this product is great but if you have sensitive teeth and your enamel is not as strong as it use to be then I'll recommend you passing up on these or just soften them until they get tender enough to eat them.
Claudia D.
I give this a 4 out of 5. I bought this at my local Target store for the first time after trying it at a small deli. It is affordable. I will buy these chips again. I have recommended these chips to my friends. Only con is that the last couple of times I've bought them, they can be extremely salty.
Samantha A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Terra chips. They are amazing. I love how they're made of root vegetables (hence Terra) and they taste so delicious. They are relatively healthy even though there is added salt, but I think of them as a healthy alternative to potato chips when I want something delicious and salty crunchy.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.