BY TERRA CHIPS #44 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

• Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Flyn M.
Westminster , MD
I love these chips are super healthy for you and I love how they have a variety of different flavors for you to try and one bag especially with sea salt which is way better than normal salt
Katie C.
Really great flavor and for a good price. They are not as terrible for you as some of the other chips that you might find at the grocery store. Worth the try!
Alyssa H.
Tonawanda, NY
My favorite part of these chips is not only how you can taste the difference in each type of chip, but the textures are different as well. Very good. Very addicting.
Katie A.
Chaska
Love these chips! They are so different from your standard chips and make me feel like I am actually getting some nutritional value from the various veggies!
Sarah A.
District of Columbia
These are my favorite chips in the entire world! They exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend these chips because they are so healthy, and you will not be disappointed. Perfectly salted as well. Eat them plain and do not add anything to them!
Maritza C.
Patchogue , NY
Love love love. I feel like I'm not eating unhealthy with these chips. The flavor is fresh and incomparable to any regular chip. It's what I call my fancy chips.
Joy B.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I could seriously sit down and eat this whole bag in one sitting since they are so good! The flavor of the different vegetables is so distinct and delicious!
brianna c.
I am a huge fan of these !!! The Flavors create a sort of Caribbean medley in your mouth which leaves your tastes buds with the perfect amount of salty & sweet. Yuca, Yams and other ingredients packed into these chips are super beneficial! That's if manage to not eat the whole bag yourself, following the serving size... You can purchase these chips about anywhere
(Local Supermarket, Deli, Whole Foods, Shop Rite)
Depending on where you go Ranging from ($2-$6)
Overall, These Chips are a tasty substitute for french fries or popcorn and a great way to snack without compromising.
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
These are really good. I love the sweet potato chips the best because they taste awesome. Try these out of you haven't had them before because you are really missing out.
Lindsey T.
Love these!! So so good! And I don't feel guilty after saying them :) it totally met my expectations 👍🏼 trader Joe's has a similar chip and I do like them both. I bought these at Target.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.