BY TERRA CHIPS #44 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

• Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
erin k.
Amherst, OH
These are my husbands absolutely  loves these and swear they are best chips he has every had. They are extremely crispy and have a very appealing taste. They are healthier than potatoe chips but yummy enough for kids!
Lisa R.
Schaumburg, IL
I love these, so much more fun than regular potato chips.  You get some sweet and some salty and varying degrees of crunch.  My kids will also eat these, they are one of our go to snacks we take on outings.
Lisa K.
I would give 10 stars if I could I buy these at shop rite. Cannot compare to other brands as they are so original and tasty.  Just the right amount of salt. And such interesting vegetables are used to make these chips. You have to try them for yourself.
Kathryn D.
I'm not a fan of chips. Except for these chips! I can make an entire meal out of them, paired with sides of hummus, guacamole and applesauce, and I get all of my nutrition in a fun, Completely delicious way. Try it, it's an explosion of deliciousness!
Maggie B.
I LOVE these! But I wouldn't be able to eat them all of the time. These are a great snack for when you're studying at the library, without them being too unhealthy. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Lasasha H.
Pleasantville, NJ
Crunchy and flavorful is what comes to mind when I think of Terra chips. This particular bag had a nice assortment of vegatables that almost guarantees you'll find something you like.
Emily P.
Man how are these chips so good?? They are nice and thin and crisp and have just the right about of seasoning on them. I love eating them alone but also with hummus or any dip really
Cara P.
These chips were good. Crunchy and salty but not exactly the taste I was expecting! I thought I would like the sweet potato chips better, but they were just okay. I think these chips are definitely a more healthy alternative to regular potato chips.
Kaitlyn C.
Arcadia, CA
These are my absolute favorite chips! They have a lot of flavor and are way better for you than regular chips. As someone who tries to eat fairly healthy, these are my go to when i’m craving potato chips.
Emilia K.
I buy these at Trader Joe's and I love them! They are the better option if you're going to feed your children chips! They have a great taste and it's something you can learn to love if you're not a big vegi eater! Give it a try!
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.