BY TERRA CHIPS #44 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Josie S.
I love these chips! They have so many wonderful flavors with each handful. You can really sense the vegetable's natural flavor. These are perfect for any veggie love like myself.
Casie B.
Houma, LA
Love these chips especially when I want to indulge in a little saltiness but feel like I am still being healthy. I used to have to make a special trip to Whole Foods for these but recently I have discovered them at my local grocery store.
Annamarie R.
Washington, DC
They taste really ...healthy. But they're really not that great for you. Take that however you'd like. They're overpriced and boujie. That said--I find myself reaching for these every two weeks or so.
Hayley H.
Lakeland, FL
Delicious, light chips. I love the yucca chips the most. These go great with dips, especially hummus! Don't make your fingers greasy or fill you with regret after eating them. Definitely give them a try!
Megan S.
Kansas City, MO
These are super tasty and I think they are a decently healthy alternative to a salty chip. I got these from Costco, and they were definitely more expensive than other chips, but I bought them to try and be healthier. I enjoy that they are super thin and super, super crunchy!
Barbara R.
Carmichael, CA
I love the texture of these chips. They are extra crisp, and the sea salt is plenty of seasoning because the veggies already are super flavorful. Makes a great healthy choice when you want to snack!
Frederick T.
Torrance
I got hooked on these in college and I buy them regularly. They are great on the go and healthy. My kid and wife love them and we always get them when we go on road trips or just for movie nights.
Leslie E.
These are great! Crunchy, salty, and savory, these chips are delicious! I love each of the flavors in the mix, and none are far removed from the flavor of a potato chip. These go fast at my house!
Jibi P.
I don't ever eat potatoes chips, but Terra chips bring a whole different game to the field. These chips are NOT oily or super salty. They taste sooo good and they are definitely a HEALTHIER option compared to regular potato chips.
Kelli J.
Thomasville, GA
These were a surprise to me! I saw them in the grocery store wanted to try them and fell in love!! I love the taste and knowing that I'm eating something healthier than a big bag of greasy chips
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.