BY TERRA CHIPS #88 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Ronni B.
Harleysville, PA
The best chips with hummus although they are Pretty expensive for the size of the bag. I also accidentally bought the Mediterranean flavor before and they had whey in them which I don't eat so that was unexpected
Maggie B.
I LOVE these! But I wouldn't be able to eat them all of the time. These are a great snack for when you're studying at the library, without them being too unhealthy. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Emily M.
concord
I looooove these chips! They’re a little on the pricey side, but that just makes it even more exciting when we find them for cheaper at TJmaxx or Marshall’s! They’re just a little bit different from potato chips but just as addicting! TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Original Sea Salt
Kasey C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
These chips are delicious!!!! I usually eat them by themselves because they are THAT good, I've also enjoyed them with Hummus. The good thing about these chips is you can pretty much find them anywhere and a lot of grocery stores have buy one get one on these chips which is always awesome!
Karen H.
Saint Charles, IL
I'm really not a person who likes overly processed chips and all the different rich flavors. These are a great alternative that's a bit healthier and they still taste amazing! Even better in my opinion. The flavor of each chip really comes out.
Laplacian L.
Tasty and pretty! These are some of the fancier looking chips out there. I normally just eat them alone, but I am sure they would be good with dips. The different color chips do have slightly different flavors despite all being in the same bag.
Kasey C.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
The sweet potato chips were my favorite part of this entire bag. The rest of the 'chips' were far too hard and I didn't enjoy them. I thought I was going to break a tooth on a few so I didn't finish the bag.
Emily S.
Chalmette, LA
These chips are so uniquely different which makes them amazing! Each potato has its own different taste which is what I love so much about them! I’ve bought this brand a few times and enjoy them every time!
Shannon O.
Terra chips are awesome because you feel like you're having chips for a snack but they're really a healthy snack and delicious. We've been buying these for upwards of ten years. They're a little pricey but he best place to buy them is Costco.
Lauren N.
Omg these are soooooo good . I’m on a diet and these are a tiny bit healthier than eating regular chips but even thought they are vegetables ,they have a really good taste to them and they are lightly salted .
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.