BY TERRA CHIPS #89 in Chips

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
erin k.
Amherst, OH
These are my husbands absolutely  loves these and swear they are best chips he has every had. They are extremely crispy and have a very appealing taste. They are healthier than potatoe chips but yummy enough for kids!
Cheran C.
I would eat the whole bag... the beets and parsnips are prob my fav! But I love them all. Some of them are very crunchy and some are a tad softer. You can really taste all the different flavors in each veggie.
Raíssa A.
Memphis, TN
I love these chips! I was a little skeptical wrote trying them, but now they are just one of my favorite! Always crunching and with just enough salt, the chips bring a unique mixture of flavors in this exotic blend.
Morgan M.
These chips are really good if you're looking for a healthy snack to munch on! The variety of flavors are pretty cool. I found mine at target, I just wish they weren't made with milk because then they would be vegan!
Katelyn E.
Los Angeles, CA
These are delicious AND healthy! I buy these quite often and never get sick of them. I really like the sweet potato flavor as well. They are super crunchy and just a hint of sea salt. I believe you can get them at most grocery stores. Highly recommend!
Ingrid L.
Harrisburg, PA
I love that these are chips. I can sneak some good stuff into my family's diet when we are craving something crunchy! I bought them at wegmans and I will definitely buy them again! I especially love the beet chips!
Poison A.
Monticello, KY
My favorite chip ever! I love the flavors of the different roots and potato types! I definitely prefer this chip over any other chip brand out there! Btw, it tastes amazing with some low fat cottage cheese as a dip if you are into that sort of thing!
taylor m.
Wentzville, MO
These are so different from any of the other chips I buy. Each one has a different flavor that I absolutely love! The taste is great, and they're a bit better for you. Would definitely recommend giving them a shot!
Michelle H.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I love salty snacks and these are awesome because of their simple ingredients. Just the right amount of Crunch, no crazy flavors. They can be a bit pricey but no other brands make chips like these that I've found.
Maggie B.
I LOVE these! But I wouldn't be able to eat them all of the time. These are a great snack for when you're studying at the library, without them being too unhealthy. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.