BY TERRA CHIPS #44 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jo K.
I would say the same for this type of terra chips as the other I reviewed. Great taste, but not sure they are that much healthier than a regular chip. They are also expensive for not a great deal of chips. I still buy them periodically.
Angela G.
Grants Pass
Love that these are good for you chips. The only negative is too much salt!! Tone down the salt and I would recommend this product. Not a first time buyer and would buy again just the salt free version. The sweet potato chips are good too
Olivia C.
Jackson, MO
These are my favorite chips ever! They are crispy and delicious. I don't know if they are healthier than other chips, but they are made with vegetables other than potato, so that makes you feel good. I would recommend these to any friend!
Daniela G.
Corona, NY
I recently discovered these chips a year ago at my College. They are so healthy and delicious! They definitely met my expectations. They are expensive for a bag of chips but they are worth it. I always buy these instead of regular chips
Tara L.
I LOVE these chips. They taste so much healthier than regular potato chips. I like putting them in my lunch as a snack. They're very crunchy and they're not overloaded with salt. Also, they're decently priced for their quality ingredients.
Rachel H.
Paris
The first time I tried these chips I wasn't expecting much. Once I tasted these chips I was hooked! So many different levels of crunch and flavor. They are so much better for you. Not to mention that they look beautiful when serving!
Missy C.
Grosse Ile
These are so good. I like to eat them instead of normal potato chips. The sea salt is great and I like the variety of flavors in the bag. I usually buy these to dip in hummus and it’s a great, healthy option to regular pita chips.
Sara M.
Dallas
I often find chips too salty- but these are just right! I love that they're made out of veggies and not just corn/potatoe. It feels healthier than a regular chip and are so addicting!! A bag only lasts a day or two around here.
Amanda P.
Rego Park, NY
These are such a yummy alternative to the typical potato chips! My favorite in the bunch is the sweet potato, but I truly enjoy the entire bag (if you let me). I found this brand because of JetBlue and I've been addicted ever since.
Lindsey L.
Anderson, SC
We love these chips, ingredients and taste. Only reason I gave them 4 instead of 5 stars is because of the price (expensive) and the small size of bag. Sams recently starting carrying them for much more reasonable price and larger bag.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.