BY TERRA CHIPS #44 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

• Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Celeste S.
Portland, OR
Salty, crunchy and a little in the sweet side. The variety of root vegetables makes it very pleasant. I find them at Kroger or at whole foods. They're pretty expensive per oz, compared to other chips. I would recommend them to people open to trying new things.
Jana B.
super tasty chips and pretty too. sweet and salty which is good for hitting all those weird craving spots. quality control might be kind of weird because i feel like there are off tasting chips in almost every big bag but they are natural so idk.
Lexi A.
Titusville , NJ
I love these chips! They are my favorite vegetable chips. They have a great flavor and are super crunchy. I have bought hem over and over. I'm so happy that they are healthy as well.
Hailey L.
Royalton, IL
I only gave this a low rating because the bags are small and the price is high. This is one product that, while the actual product is great, it doesn't make up for the quantity and price. If I could get these in a larger bag, I definitely would.
McKenna P.
Stoughton, WI
These are my absolute favorite snack chip! The flavor is so different than your regular potato chip it's a delightful treat. So crisp and salty - found at all of my favorite grocery stores! Definitely try these out if you haven't had a taste yet!
Aprille E.
Glendale, CA
These are so tasty and so healthy tasting without sacrificing the taste of yummy chips. Who knew that eating vegetables could be this good! I would recommend to those who are trying to eat healthier but aren't ready to completely surrender chips.
Natalie F.
San Marcos , CA
Ok these are crazy good and I literary can't keep them in my house because I can eat a whole bag in once sitting easy. Pros are they are delicious, made out of root vegetables so more healthy than traditional chips. Cons are that when you open the bag, it's half empty, which sucks because they are a little pricey. Delish!
Emily C.
Palm Harbor
These are my favorite chips in the world my god. At Costco a big bag is 7 dollars. The different vegetables make it diverse in flavor and texture and they're perfectly salty and slightly sweet. I love these chips and everyone should try them.
Hyacinth F.
Patrick Spgs, VA
My. Favorite. Chips. Ever.

My husband bought these on accident thinking they were pita chips and they have been my guilty pleasure ever since. A little pricey but well worth the splurge. Perfectly seasoned, perfectly cooked, perfect product!
Olivia C.
Jackson, MO
These are my favorite chips ever! They are crispy and delicious. I don't know if they are healthier than other chips, but they are made with vegetables other than potato, so that makes you feel good. I would recommend these to any friend!
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.