BY TERRA CHIPS #89 in Chips

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Alexxis D.
Bound Brook, NJ
FAVORITE CHIPS EVER. I get everybody hooked on these chips. They are delicious, not hard to chew, and healthy! I buy these from ShopRite, and Costco. They are my favorite snack and I have been loving these for years. Everybody needs these in their pantries!
Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
I am in love with these chips. they are more on the expensive side but taste so good and healthy for you. The yuca is a little hard but the beats the red ones and my favorite. I love these chips they are worth the price and i would but again and again. Never on sale though
Alyssa C.
Amanda, OH
Addicting!  These chips are fantastic!  I love how each different veggie chip has a different crunch and texture! My son loves these also, plus they always look fun and fancy! A little expensive without a coupon  but definitely worth it! Totally recommended!
Terry g.
Fort Riley, KS
love these..more expensive then others but then again it seems most healthier things cost more.they taste like how they are suppose to taste.like the vegetable root that it says it is.so I like that.they are health and taste good not salty like most chips!
Susan R.
Suffolk
I have to buy these chips in individual bags because I will eat the entire bag! I feel like I'm getting my salt craving without it being too bad for me. I like the ratio of vegetables in this brand, others usually have too many sweet potatoe chip vs others.
Rachel H.
When I was younger, I think I just liked the idea of having an exotic palate, but as I've grown older, I've come to enjoy these chips even more. Unfortunately, they are a bit pricey, and often I find a lack of variety in the actual contents of the bag.
Heather C.
Torrance, CA
The taste on these chips is absolutely wonderful. Add to it the nice crunch and it's a perfect addition to a lunch time or just party time snack. My kids like them and I like that they are eating different types of veggies they wouldn't normally try.
Cailey L.
Murrieta, CA
These chips should not scare you away because they say VEGETABLE! They taste so clean and amazing, you don't feel guilty for eating chips because these are natural and contain veggies that are good for you! Not just potato that adds fat... try a bag!
Ashley C.
Charlestown, NH
As it goes for “healthy” chip alternatives this one takes the cake for best tasting. I love how many different vegetables they are able to turn into chips. A couple bags I’ve bought have been a bit more salty than others but overall a great product!
Celeste S.
Portland, OR
Salty, crunchy and a little in the sweet side. The variety of root vegetables makes it very pleasant. I find them at Kroger or at whole foods. They're pretty expensive per oz, compared to other chips. I would recommend them to people open to trying new things.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.