BY TERRA CHIPS #88 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These are good vegetable chips! They taste like potato chips, super crunchy with a little salt and not overly oily like a lot of natural chips tend to be. They can be a little expensive but they are good quality so it's a nice spurge for me. Also a tiny bit healthier then regular potato chips.
Shalini S.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love these chips I deft prefer them over regular potato chips. I like that they are healthy for you. The red beets are my favorite they are super crunchy and great tasting. I absolutely love them. And I love that Jet blue give out the all blue chip bag on their flights.
Heather C.
Favorite chips on the market. There is a great balance of flavors and I really love the exotic vegetables. Crispy, lightly salted and delicious. My only complaint is the price to content ratio. The bags are often small and can come with a steeper price tag than most chips.
Tania V.
Orlando, FL
I love  since the first time I tried them! The variety of flavor bag brings to your mouth and your senses is amazing! It's my go to when I want to eat chips. The quality of the product is always good too and the bags bring a fair amount inside. More product less air.
Arianna L.
Buffalo Grove
These are my "treat yo self" chips. Whenever someone else is paying for groceries I always will get these because they're so good. That being said, even though they're super tasty, they are very expensive and it makes it the one downfall to this super yummy snack.
Seviny G.
Turlock, CA
These are literally the best chips that are the healthiest option for a snack! They consist of sweet potatoes and beets usually. I would say they are incomparable because I have never tried chips as good as these! I would def recommend these to students who just want a good snack to much on while studying :)
Laura G.
These are a favorite in my household and they really do not last very long.  I also bring these to parties with dip and they are always a crowd pleaser.  I will say that at times I prefer these over potato chips; I just feel they have more flavor for the most part.
Beth S.
Yum! Yum! Yum! Once you start eating these you won't want to stop! Yes, they are made of vegetables but they are the best tasting veggies you will ever eat! They are addictive! They do cost a little more than the typical chips so I buy these as a special treat.
Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
I am in love with these chips. they are more on the expensive side but taste so good and healthy for you. The yuca is a little hard but the beats the red ones and my favorite. I love these chips they are worth the price and i would but again and again. Never on sale though
Alexxis D.
Bound Brook, NJ
FAVORITE CHIPS EVER. I get everybody hooked on these chips. They are delicious, not hard to chew, and healthy! I buy these from ShopRite, and Costco. They are my favorite snack and I have been loving these for years. Everybody needs these in their pantries!
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.