BY TERRA CHIPS #44 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sofi G.
I love these chips so much. I love the variety of vegetables and they each sort of have a different taste. I've gotten this brand multiple times, but when I do try other brand of root vegetable chips, they're never as good as Terra. They are on the expensive side however, so when I do get it, it's a treat.
Cassi C.
Safety Harbor
TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Original Sea Salt never last long in my house. We can sit down and eat the whole bag in one sitting. They are so tasty even our 5 year old loves them! The price isn’t too outrageous either, especially if you consider that they aren’t a normal chip, they are veggies.
Elizabeth S.
Pottstown, PA
One of my favorite go-to snacks when I'm in the mood for something crunchy! I've had other vegetable chips before and these just have a great texture to them. The price point is decent, I know they could be cheaper but I don't feel like I'm throwing away my money for something of this quality.
Gabby D.
Merrimack, NH
THESE ARE AMAZING. The more I eat them the more I feel I like I prefer these over actual potato chips. All of the different chips are equally as delicious. I love that some different vegetables have different textures when you bite them.
Jacklyn S.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE Terra Chips, I first tried Terra chips from an event I went to and they were so delicious! I tried two flavors and they were both good (one was a blue color and the other was in like a yellow orange color). I would definitely recommend trying out Terra Chips, you can get them at WholeFoods!
Lina M.
Kearny , NJ
I absolutely love the taste of these chips, the only problem I have is the price. I understand they are of good quality however the price is quite steep. I would like to purchase them more often however I do not.
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
Such a yummy healthy snack! I’m not a chips person and this is perfect, the veggie taste with a light hint of sea salt is delicious. I got it in a sample snack box and I will buy this again! This is definitely a snack I recommend!
Russell T.
Tucson
FRICKIN DELICIOUS! I'd probably eat these more if they fit my macros. Best veggie chips on the market. Interesting color and texture. Can be found in vending machines and groceries. It's pretty healthy I suppose but if you're on a low carb or keto diet, might be an occasional snack only.
MacKenzie W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I love these, because of the different textures and the uniqueness of actual ingredients! I love the rutabaga, and the terra I got this at albertsons. And I want another bag because they're very addicting!!
Cindy L.
Middle Vlg, NY
If I could eat this all the time, I would. They are pricer than other chips out there but definitely a bit healthier (maybe? that's what I tell myself). My favorite in the variety is taro. I've tried the taro bag before and that one is soooo good but so hard to find in grocery stores!
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.