BY TERRA CHIPS #44 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer F.
These are so good. If you're looking for a healthier alternative to regular potato chips, I highly recommend them. I was skeptical at first, because I had no idea what half of the vegetables were, and some in a regular meal, I would hate. These were so good, I get them all the time. ONly real drawback is the price, but you get what you pay for, right?
Erin H.
Original Terra Chips are a long-time favorite of mine. They have a deliciously nutty flavor and are dusted with the perfect amount of sea salt. They are a bit more expensive than regular potato chips, so I tend to buy them as a special treat or for a party. We eat with our eyes, and the bright colors of these chips make them taste even better.
Nicole R.
I found these while shopping and decided to give them a try and see how they compare to regular potato chips.  I love the variety of textures and flavors available with terra chips. We have tried most of the varieties and I haven't found one that we don't like. I would definitely recommend trying these out. Nice change from potato chips!!
Leslie H.
Bronx, NY
LOVEEEE these chips! I mean, seriously! They taste great, I appreciate that they're seasoned with sea salt, and the calorie count per serving is definitely to my liking!  I can't find any chips that are really comparable -- these are unique, and that's more the reason that I love 'em.  They're a little pricey, but so worth it! I definitely recommend!
Jennifer S.
Fairfax
I love these. So beautiful and interesting flavors. Savory to sweet to salty depending on the root being eaten. Texture is a bit tougher than potato but I like that as I feel more vested in the chewing process. It is a nice alternative to chips and so amazingly pretty to look at while eating. Great for snacking or with dips. Try hummus.
Jeannie L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Terra chips, especially the original version. There is so much variety in these chips and even though they are not like regular potato chips, the flavors are so good! My favorite types are taro, sweet potato and beet. I wish they made a bag with just those three! The brand is definitely pricey for chips, but it is so worth it!
Seema D.
Cream Ridge
I do like these chips, however, they are very crunchy and hard. The flavors are varied and all of them are pleasant. I don't think any of the flavors stands out to me as my favorite or least favorite. The only thing I don't like about these chips is that they are too crispy.
Laura Douglass M.
St Augustine, FL
Love Terra Chips! I can still have the crunch that I sometimes crave without sacrificing too many calories or eating unhealthy, greasy chips. I love that their chips are made from natural ingredients and are less processed than other chips. One of my favorite guilty pleasures that I don't have to feel too guilty about!
Kris R.
Guntersville, AL
I love these but locally they are about $6 per bag and that is just way too much for a bag of chips no matter what they are made out of in my opinion.  These are super crunchy and not greasy at all.  They are very durable for dips and have just the right amount of salt added to them.  I wish they were more reasonably priced!
Joanne M.
Pasadena, MD
These are delicious! I like them as a snack when I'm watching my calories. My favorites are the beet chips and the taro chips. I actually prefer these to regular chips, but I wish they were a little cheaper. They don't tend to go on sale, so be prepared to pay full price once you find out you love them too!
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.