BY TERRA CHIPS #48 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tara H.
These are a nice alternative to traditional potato chips. The sweet potato (yellow) chips in the mix are sweet and salty and pair well with a variety of dips. The taro chips are a bit hard and crunchy and pair excellently with ahi poke. The chips are fried in vegetable oil but, other than that, are relatively healthy.
Jaelynn L.
Orlando
These chips are sooo good! Craving a healthy light snack? This is just the one! It's made with real veggies and is great for the family and substitutes as a great snack to share during parties or movies. They're light, airy, and taste like vegetables too. The beets chip is personally my favorite!
Sahara H.
Fort Collins, CO
I definitely thought my mom was being weird when she purchased these and told me to try them the first time around but I found I actually really enjoy these chips! They are a little bit tougher than normal chips so they give an extra crunch, because they are different types of veggies, they can have a slightly sweet taste to them but they are lightly salted as well. They are a great alternative to normal potato chips.
Sara T.
Camarillo, CA
Our current family favorite! These flavors go perfect with just about anything. I personally love the taro and sweet potatoes. With just a hint of sea salt, they hit the spot. I've heard there is a Taro only bag out there? I'm determined to find it lol. Nothing better than a fun summer lunch with a side of these chips.
Sylvia L.
Oh, my, god. Forget Lays, Forget Vegetable sticks, TERRA CHIPS are the WAY TO GO!! They are extremely crunchy, earthy, and delicious! I will probably never go back to normal potato chips of any kind again to be honest, because these are so, so good. The only downsides that I noticed are that there's usually a larger ratio of the sweet potato chips in comparison to taro, etc. Still love them!
Dominique N.
These are amazing oh my goodness, the flavors of all the different veggies definitely come through in the chips. Not too salty or overpowering, they are just delicious and healthy! Worth the price and would for sure recommend if you want to try something different!
Gina W.
Chicago
I usually don't eat chips unless they are accompanied by a sandwich or hummus. When I do eat chips, I eat Terra Exotic blend. Honestly, the color of the chips makes them that much more appealing. The only negative is that they seem to get staler faster than regular potato chips. Overall, it's interesting having different textures and colors in each handful of chips!
Jennifer S.
Los Angeles, CA
I could eat an entire bag of these chips in one sitting. In fact, it takes an immense amount of will power not to. They are so delectably salty and each have a distinct flavor/texture. For the most part they are rather light and airy. I love the sweet potato ones best but the purple potatos and the taro root are delish more savory chips. All together a perfect mix.
Alex S.
These are such a great way to change up your snacking. I bought these chips one day as I was intrigued by the packaging. I was delighted to find out they are as delicious as they look on the wrapper! I would purchase these more often but they are a little pricey for a snack food. I prefer to save these for special events or when hosting to impress guests.
Jennifer F.
These are so good. If you're looking for a healthier alternative to regular potato chips, I highly recommend them. I was skeptical at first, because I had no idea what half of the vegetables were, and some in a regular meal, I would hate. These were so good, I get them all the time. ONly real drawback is the price, but you get what you pay for, right?
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.