BY TERRA CHIPS

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Lucia L.
Lancaster, CA
Most people are not huge fans of these type of products they prefer buying chips full of fake cheese and super spicy ingredients, but not me I like to try new things out and one day when I was at the I randomly found bag of chips made out of these delicious exotic vegetables I was surprised, these are very healthy and my fav are yuca & taro the only thing about this product that makes me sad is that is very hard to find or at least for it is, but I'd 100% recommend it
Taty K.
new york
This used to be my fav chips but with age comes other issues on has to take extra care off. This is delicious flavor but the chips are extremely hard and if your teeth can’t handle pieces getting stuck in between, best to avoid it or soak in some dip or sauce.
Tara H.
These are a nice alternative to traditional potato chips. The sweet potato (yellow) chips in the mix are sweet and salty and pair well with a variety of dips. The taro chips are a bit hard and crunchy and pair excellently with ahi poke. The chips are fried in vegetable oil but, other than that, are relatively healthy.
Kathryn R.
Aledo, IL
I have been obsessed with these chips since I was a kid. What an expensive obsession to have and the bag is only filled about a 1/3 of the way full. I recently found the EXACT same chips at Aldi but some simple nature brand, same size bag almost all the way full, the exact same taste but only $1.99 instead of almost $6 for the terra chips. As much as I love these I've got to say they need to either fill the bag for change their price there are other options out there just as good at a fraction of the cost.
Lemore Z.
These chips were always labeled as the “healthy chips” that I never wanted to eat because what’s the point of it being a chip? But recently I tried them for the first time and they were delicious! There are so many great flavors and different textures that you don’t get from other kinds of chips! Sometimes it’s boring eating the same chip over and over again, but these completely transform the experience! I would highly recommend!
Jaelynn L.
Orlando
These chips are sooo good! Craving a healthy light snack? This is just the one! It's made with real veggies and is great for the family and substitutes as a great snack to share during parties or movies. They're light, airy, and taste like vegetables too. The beets chip is personally my favorite!
Sahara H.
Centennial, Co
I definitely thought my mom was being weird when she purchased these and told me to try them the first time around but I found I actually really enjoy these chips! They are a little bit tougher than normal chips so they give an extra crunch, because they are different types of veggies, they can have a slightly sweet taste to them but they are lightly salted as well. They are a great alternative to normal potato chips.
Sara T.
Camarillo, CA
Our current family favorite! These flavors go perfect with just about anything. I personally love the taro and sweet potatoes. With just a hint of sea salt, they hit the spot. I've heard there is a Taro only bag out there? I'm determined to find it lol. Nothing better than a fun summer lunch with a side of these chips.
Sylvia L.
Oh, my, god. Forget Lays, Forget Vegetable sticks, TERRA CHIPS are the WAY TO GO!! They are extremely crunchy, earthy, and delicious! I will probably never go back to normal potato chips of any kind again to be honest, because these are so, so good. The only downsides that I noticed are that there's usually a larger ratio of the sweet potato chips in comparison to taro, etc. Still love them!
Dominique N.
These are amazing oh my goodness, the flavors of all the different veggies definitely come through in the chips. Not too salty or overpowering, they are just delicious and healthy! Worth the price and would for sure recommend if you want to try something different!
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.