BY TERRA CHIPS #65 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
They're still chips, and don't offer much nutrition but it's a great alternative to other chips! They go great with hummus, dips, etc. The exotic blend tastes fantastic and is hard to put down! This is my favorite blend!
Isui G.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite chips hands down. I got so many of my friend in Tierra Chips. I love the sweet potatoes in this bag. Now I need to head to my local department store and buy a bag
Olivia B.
Atlanta, GA
Great chips, not too salty. Lots of flavor and texture within one bag. Recommend these if you are looking for a healthier alternative to chips. They usually go on sale
Maricel N.
These are the coolest chips you will ever eat.  Not only are they extremely healthy, but they taste super good and are really cool looking.  These are some of the more expensive chips, but it's totally worth it just for the game of guessing which chip is which!
Maria R.
Tucson, AZ
Love the flavor and texture of these chips. They are light and don’t seem greasy. We purchase these often as they are a good healthy option and my family enjoys them a lot!
Hannah K.
Kalamazoo, MI
These are crisp and a great alternative to regular potato chips. Personally I like them more because they have a better flavor and they have the perfect amount of salt.
Anaitis L.
Pennsauken , NJ
OMG these are awesome. Because they are healthy I don’t feel guilty about eating them. What a great way to eat your veggies. I bought them at shoprite. Would recommend
Desiree M.
I really enjoy this mix. I will never reduce anything from the terra chip company. If they didn't come out with sweets and beats, this flavor would be my favorite.
Holley M.
Tasty and healthy snack. Great alternative to traditional fried chips. The only drawback is the price. Normally, I only treat myself with this when it’s on sale.
Michelle R.
Fort Worth, TX
I really enjoyed these! Great flavors from veggies I would not have tried before. I like it. Price is a bit steep, but that’s ok- I’m the only one in my house who will eat them.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.