BY TERRA CHIPS #55 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Monica K.
Healthy and tasty chips? Yes please! These have been one of my favorite snacks for over a decade. They source great root vegetables that are non GMO! The chips have a very unique and delicate flavor. It’s also great how each bag has a mix of different root veggies. Each one has a unique taste and texture. Some are super thick and crunchy while others are more delicate and crispy. It makes eating them more enjoyable with a variety. They’re also great with dips like hummus or tahini.
Lynn B.
I haven’t had these in years. I decided to try a bag from Costco. I ripped the bag open in the car. They are a heartier chip with subtle flavor differences from the veggie source. These are a great salty snack and go well with sandwiches and burgers. I’ll keep buying it. I want to try the other flavor.
paige w.
I LOVE THESE CHIPS! they taste great, and are healthier than most chips on the market. These chips are exotic, and not overly salted. There is a combination of flavors, and each chip tastes great. They range in a variety of natural colors and patterns.
Alex S.
These are such a great way to change up your snacking. I bought these chips one day as I was intrigued by the packaging. I was delighted to find out they are as delicious as they look on the wrapper! I would purchase these more often but they are a little pricey for a snack food. I prefer to save these for special events or when hosting to impress guests.
Amber S.
Osceola , IA
I don’t think there is a bag big enough to satisfy how much my family loves these chips and I’m thankful they’re available everywhere now. With a more satisfying crunch than plain, thin, boring, potato chips; these made with nutritious components that expand my kids tastes and provide diverse micronutrients, these are always on my grocery list.
Stephanie N.
Quincy, MA
These are literally my favorite bags of chips ever. I can finish an entire bag in one sitting. I know I probably shouldn't so I force myself to stop eating. They're so crunchy and I love how all the different types of chips bring a unique flavor. So your taste buds will not get bored snacking on these.

Terra chips can get quite pricy. So I always grab a few whenever they are on sale.
Ria N.
NJ
These chips are awesome in taste and texture. Something different and you know exactly what your are eating. They feel less oily than regular potato chips.
But again they are indulgence/junk food. Not exactly nutritionally better than any other "chips" out there as in the end they are fried carbs.
But if I decide to indulge and consume unwanted calories I will reach for a pack of these.
I mostly use them when hosting guests as fancy chips.
Chloe W.
Clarksville
These are amazing! Not only are they gorgeous but they’re also delicious. It’s a bag of chips that will never get boring. Some chips are sweet some chips are super crunchy. It’s much better than sitting down and eating a whole bag of the same kind of chips. 100% would recommend you try these.
Sidney M.
These chips are so yummy! One con is that they can be broken in the bottom of the bag. There are hardly any ingredients in these chips - they also have a decent amount of carbohydrates. I recommend these chips to people who are looking for a yummy potato chip alternative
Ashley C.
Salt Lake City
Vegetable chips have been a good option in my house as a somewhat healthier version of a chip for my husbands kids and I know the 2 yr old loves them! I love the beet chips and sweet potato flavors they just seem to have more flavor to them
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.