BY TERRA CHIPS

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Ruby Dipped Vegetables
Perhaps the most dramatic, these TERRA ®Chips are kissed with beet juice, resulting in their distinctive autumn red color.

Parsnip

Batata

A seasonal mix of root vegetables (sweet potato, parsnip, batata, taro, yuca), canola oil and/or safflower oil and/or sunflower oil, seasoning (whey {milk}, sea salt, evaporated cane juice, spices, onion powder, garlic powder, autolyzed yeast extract, natural olive oil flavor, citric acid, vinegar powder [maltodextrin, distilled vinegar solids], safflower oil, oil of lemon, toasted sesame oil), beet juice concentrate (for color).

Froilin A.
National City, CA
These are so yummy and delicious! Love getting these chips and having them on hand. I actually converted my mom into loving these chips as well. They're very affordable. I highly recommend stocking up because once you open up the bag you'll be sure to finish it all.
julia m.
Hudson, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I first tried the Terra chips because I was trying to make healthier eating decisions. I love that I got a full serving of vegetables in when I was munching. I also like that it's a good variety of different flavors and textures within one serving from the bag. My favorite were the red ones which if I remember correctly are beet chips. I loved the seasoning on the chips and they weren't to spicy or salty. I definitely wanted to try more products from this brand after trying these
Sonia L.
South Kingstown, RI
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
These are slightly more flavorful than the original kind. They're light and crisp and not at all greasy. I like to have them when I want a little crunchy side, but not the fat of regular chips.
Normandie Z.
Woodland Hls, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Omg why are these chips so freaking good?! Seriously, I love them. The different types of chips make for a great mix. I especially like the taro chips. I have bought these in bulk on Amazon.
Sasha M.
Purchased at: Kroger
Delicious flavor combination. I’m a big fan of these as a healthy snack or alongside a sandwich. I like to dip them in hummus sometimes, but their flavor is great as a stand alone snack!
Tiffany M.
Colts Neck, NJ
Veggie chips that don’t taste like cardboard. they are still chips at the end of the day but at least they are a little better than the usual. They are a little more costly than your other brands but I think they are worth it, and are better quality.
Jasmine G.
Orlando, FL
one of my favorite healthy snacks! they’re a little bit more on the expensive side, but you are paying for the natural ingredients and premium taste, so it’s worth it! they rarely go on sale, but when they do, i stock up like crazy. they’re the perfect guilt-free chip! this flavor in particular is the best imo!
Rebecca S.
Lafayette, LA
Delicious! And guess what you can say you're eating your vegetables! Seriously even better than normal chips. They are seasoned perfectly with garlic and herbs. They are also gluten free, and non gmo. This mix of root vegetables are definitely going to end up in my basket again!
Chels R.
Tampa
These chips don’t only taste delicious and really satisfy my salt cravings, but they remind me of my grandma. She always used to have them in her house growing up.
Talia I.
Ontario, CA
These light, crispy chips have a variety of flavors and textures unlike any other bag of chips I’ve come across. The Mediterranean flavors compliment the vegetables perfectly to create a tangy, satisfying crunch. My husband and I will go through a whole bag in one sitting because we can’t stop ourselves. Truly one of my favorite cheat snacks.
Michelle K.
Are there beet chips or are some of the chips just dipped?
Alyssa F.