TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Mediterranean uploaded by Rebecca S.TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Mediterranean uploaded by STACEY D.TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Mediterranean uploaded by Cynthia C.

BY TERRA CHIPS

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Ruby Dipped Vegetables
Perhaps the most dramatic, these TERRA ®Chips are kissed with beet juice, resulting in their distinctive autumn red color.

Parsnip

Batata

A seasonal mix of root vegetables (sweet potato, parsnip, batata, taro, yuca), canola oil and/or safflower oil and/or sunflower oil, seasoning (whey {milk}, sea salt, evaporated cane juice, spices, onion powder, garlic powder, autolyzed yeast extract, natural olive oil flavor, citric acid, vinegar powder [maltodextrin, distilled vinegar solids], safflower oil, oil of lemon, toasted sesame oil), beet juice concentrate (for color).

Jasmine G.
Orlando
one of my favorite healthy snacks! they’re a little bit more on the expensive side, but you are paying for the natural ingredients and premium taste, so it’s worth it! they rarely go on sale, but when they do, i stock up like crazy. they’re the perfect guilt-free chip! this flavor in particular is the best imo!
Rebecca S.
Lafayette, LA
Delicious! And guess what you can say you're eating your vegetables! Seriously even better than normal chips. They are seasoned perfectly with garlic and herbs. They are also gluten free, and non gmo. This mix of root vegetables are definitely going to end up in my basket again!
Talia I.
Ontario, CA
These light, crispy chips have a variety of flavors and textures unlike any other bag of chips I’ve come across. The Mediterranean flavors compliment the vegetables perfectly to create a tangy, satisfying crunch. My husband and I will go through a whole bag in one sitting because we can’t stop ourselves. Truly one of my favorite cheat snacks.
Rannica A.
Philadelphia
I LOVE chips. When I want a guilt free carb filled snack, I always go to my terra vegetable chips. These chips are made from various root vegetables. They taste amazing and goes great with hummus or guacamole. The taro chip definitely taste like the real thing and is probably my favorite one of the bunch. The Mediterranean flavor has a hint of salt to add to the natural flavors of the root vegetables.
Stephanie N.
Medford, MA
The Original flavor of Terra Chips is my #1 favorite bag of chips ever. But if I were offered the Mediterranean flavored Terra chips I wouldn't be mad about it. Same delicious type of chips just with a lot more flavor! Very crunch and very delicious. However they are quite pricey for a bag. You can usually find them on sale at Target though. So if you see them for under $4, definitely grab a few!
Megan M.
These chips are great for when you have that chip craving but wanna be just a bit more healthy. They have such different flavor but that same great crunchiness. I love that these are made from veggies that I definitely wouldn’t eat as often otherwise. They’re a great way to mix up the flavor of everyday potato chips!
Jen K.
Dyer, IN
Omg these are delicious!  I could eat a whole bag easily.  These chips are full of flavor.  The chips are also quite crunchy.  I also like how the bag explains what each chip is.  Overall, I would totally repurchase.  These dont last very long in our home.
Hannah G.
These are my FAVORITE potato chip alternatives. They taste even better than regular chips, plus they're not loaded with fat. The seasoning gives it a sweet, smoky flavor that's so unique. I highly recommend these to anyone looking for a new snack obsession!
Abigail G.
I first received these on a flight home from New York and I am obsessed. They are so yummy and crunchy. You cannot even tell they are healthier alternatives to a normal potato chip. I think the amount of salt and flavoring is perfect and not too over bearing.
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
I love all of these chips! I’ve bought all of them and haven’t been disappointed yet. They are great. They are a healthy alternative to the greasy chips. They taste better too. Perfect way to get some other veggies in. Kids even love them!
Michelle K.
Are there beet chips or are some of the chips just dipped?
Alyssa F.