Food & SnacksSnack FoodsChipsTerra Chips
TERRA Exotic Vegetable Chips Mediterranean

TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Mediterranean

by Terra Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Ruby Dipped Vegetables
Perhaps the most dramatic, these TERRA ®Chips are kissed with beet juice, resulting in their distinctive autumn red color.

Parsnip

Batata

A seasonal mix of root vegetables (sweet potato, parsnip, batata, taro, yuca), canola oil and/or safflower oil and/or sunflower oil, seasoning (whey {milk}, sea salt, evaporated cane juice, spices, onion powder, garlic powder, autolyzed yeast extract, natural olive oil flavor, citric acid, vinegar powder [maltodextrin, distilled vinegar solids], safflower oil, oil of lemon, toasted sesame oil), beet juice concentrate (for color).

Are there beet chips or are some of the chips just dipped?
Love them
Start your review of TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Mediterranean!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda R.
Everett, WA
TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Mediterranean uploaded by Amanda R.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Mediterranean are such a great alternative to your traditional fried potato chip. I enjoy these because they are extremely crisp, flavorful, and appealing to the eye. These chips are made of many different root vegetables such as parsnip, taro, sweet potato and yuca. These are a good source of fiber as well. My only irritation with these is that every single time I’ve purchased them, the bag is less than 1/3 full. I definitely understand that companies never fill the bags full and leave room for air but these seem to be quite off in the chip to air ratio department :/
Lellianne C.
These chips are awesome! It’s a great guilt-free choice in chips. I love the mix of sweet potatoes, carrots, beets etc. Although it’s healthier, than regular chips, they are still really addicting. I highly recommend it.
Hart L.
I'm a fan a eating a variety of fruit and vegetables. I try to eat a variety of colors. These seem to be a healthy alternative to regular potato chips. These are a unique chip made with exotic vegetables. Fun and colorful too. Recommend giving them a try.
Melissa S.
I had just went on vacation with my in-laws and there wasn't really any food that I could eat there because I eat paleo so these chips are the only thing that way paleo in the house that I could eat so I ate them all the time and they were so delicious
Saray M.
Waterford, VA
I could eat these everyday! I don’t feel as guilty snacking on these chips because they are root vegetables seasoned wonderfully! Nice and acidic while being extremely savory. Ok I’m going to go buy a bag now .
Nekeia J.
Las Vegas, NV
TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Mediterranean uploaded by Nekeia J.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
😍😊 @terrachips Oh my goodness, these root vegetable chips are delicious. With so many varieties to choose from and all of them are great how could you go wrong. You can't because these chips have everything right on the label and in the bag. 💌 #terrachips #yummy #yummyfood #yum #foodie #yumm #food #ummm #chips #vegetablechips #veggiechips #potatochips #terrachips #terra #marcjacobs #couture #rootvegetables #rootvegetablechips #couturefashionweek #wholefoods #seebychloe #popchips #potatoes #groceryshopping #potatos #updo #updos #natural #mixedgirl #fashion #style #classy 💌 TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips
jean M.
My staple chip! I really like the variety of root vegetables...i think the parsnips are my favorite! They are super crunchy and yummy!!
Morgan S.
Wichita, KS
These are so addicting! They’re so perfectly savory and (almost) sweet(?) Plus I feel way less guilty enjoying a bag of these during movie night than if I chose candy or regular chips! I can’t wait to try the all Tarot bag!
April C.
Temecula, CA
I eat these because they are a serving of vegetables and a snack chip in one. No fat girl guilt ;) tastes salty and flavorful with a real good crunch.
Janet T.
Mahwah
Perfect amount of crunch in every chip! Clean rooted vegetable ingredients, much better and healthier alternative than potato chips.