TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Mediterranean

by Terra Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Ruby Dipped Vegetables
Perhaps the most dramatic, these TERRA ®Chips are kissed with beet juice, resulting in their distinctive autumn red color.

Parsnip

Batata

A seasonal mix of root vegetables (sweet potato, parsnip, batata, taro, yuca), canola oil and/or safflower oil and/or sunflower oil, seasoning (whey {milk}, sea salt, evaporated cane juice, spices, onion powder, garlic powder, autolyzed yeast extract, natural olive oil flavor, citric acid, vinegar powder [maltodextrin, distilled vinegar solids], safflower oil, oil of lemon, toasted sesame oil), beet juice concentrate (for color).

Are there beet chips or are some of the chips just dipped?
Love them
Start your review of TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Mediterranean!
How would you rate this product?
Riverside , CA
Purchased at: Costco
Love the fact that companies are thinking healthier options for consumers. These are so tasty crunchy and savory. I would love to see smaller bags for on the go and more flavors but other than that keep doing what your doing .I recommend this ,stop second guessing yourself and try them out.You will be hooked.
Ashland, MA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
A big fan of Terra chips. Sometimes you just want a salty snack and these you don’t feel bad about eating since they are healthier than the regular chips. I like that it gives my child an exposure to different veggie tastes at least in the form of chips. They are colorful, so that’s a winner too.
Las Vegas, NV
TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Mediterranean uploaded by Nekeia J.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
😍😊 @terrachips Oh my goodness, these root vegetable chips are delicious. With so many varieties to choose from and all of them are great how could you go wrong. You can't because these chips have everything right on the label and in the bag. 💌 #terrachips #yummy #yummyfood #yum #foodie #yumm #food #ummm #chips #vegetablechips #veggiechips #potatochips #terrachips #terra #marcjacobs #couture #rootvegetables #rootvegetablechips #couturefashionweek #wholefoods #seebychloe #popchips #potatoes #groceryshopping #potatos #updo #updos #natural #mixedgirl #fashion #style #classy 💌 TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips
Gaithersburg, MD
These chips are some of my FAVORITES. It’s really cool that these provide alternatives to some boring traditional potato chips. All the chips in here have a really unique taste and i love the medley. They often have this for very discounted at Costco, and I make sure to get it every time it is.
Sea girt, NJ
Omg these chips are soo good. I love that I am eating different vegetables. The variety of vegetables are delicious and they have different textures, for example, the tarp chip is crunchier than the sweet potato chip. However these chips are very expensive for a quarter of a bag of chips.
Halsey
So I bought these because of a lifestyle switch recently and I was craving a treat. I honestly didn’t expect much :/ but they really don’t taste like veggies they are great for a sweet treat aip diet and paleo safe ! And if you pair with Trader Joe’s coconut vegan ranch they are AAMAZING.
Mays Landing
This is one of my all time favorite snacks. I always have a bag or two laying around the cabinet somewhere! I like the mix of veggies and the ingredients are so simple. Definitely always recommend to anyone looking to swap out regular chips for a healthier option.
I love these chips. I don't normally eat chips but when I saw this, I wanted to try and it did not disappoint. It tastes good and it's crisp. I can't find the taro variant though, I really love taro and I hope it'll be available in costco next time.
Batesville, AR
Love the variety of these chips. They are not salty so you really get the flavor of the vegetables. Some of these are vegetables that I had not tried before trying these chips. I enjoy knowing that I can have a handful without ruining my "diet".
Lompoc , CA
Mmmmm ! These are soooo yummy ! Crunchy with a bit of spice and none of the guilt ! They are perfect for dipping in Hummus or by themselves. Made of wholesome ingredients! These are a perfect go to when I need that crunch and spice I’m craving!