TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Exotic Potato Sea Salt uploaded by Reshanett M.TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Exotic Potato Sea Salt uploaded by Rebecca L.

BY TERRA CHIPS

Yukon Gold Potato:
Cultivated In Canada And Introduced To The World In 1960, Yukon Golds Are Highly Regarded For Their Beautiful Golden Color And Intense Flavor.

Sweet Potato:
Sweet Potato, A Root Vegetable Often Called A Yam, Is Not Really A Yam At All, But Rather A Distinct Variety Of The Ipomea Batata Family. Cultivated For Thousands Of Years In The Western Hemisphere, Sweet Potatoes Have Become An Important Part Of Traditional American Cuisine.

Ruby Dipped Vegetables:
Perhaps The Most Dramatic, These Terra ®chips Are Kissed With Beet Juice, Resulting In Their Distinctive Autumn Red Color.

Naturally Blue Potato:
Vibrant Bluish-purple In Color, With A Slightly Nutty Flavor, They’re Simply Unforgettable. Truly A Rhapsody In Blue.

A Blend Of Exotic Potatoes(Ruby Sweet Potato[Colored With Beet Juice], Yukon Gold Potato, Blue Potato, Sweet Potato), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil And/Or Safflower Oil And/Or Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt.

Nayeskie R.
Glendale, NY
These are delicious! The se salt makes them even more delicious! I was a little skeptical at first but it will change your life, all you’re friends would love then and ask for more!
Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
These are my favorite of the Terra chips! They are a healthier alternative to regular chips, without slumping out on flavor!
Erica P.
I special treat i feel good eating, and its soooo good!! Crunch and taste that i always have a bag at home. It is pricey but at bjs with a coupon is worth it
Rachel G.
I had never had these before a coworker shared them with me, now I'm addicted! They aren't any healthier than regular potato chips but taste so much better!
Melissa W.
Tried these on a plane for the first time and the rest was history. Love that they don't make me feel guilty while satisfying the guilty pleasure of chips.
Maria K.
Ambler, PA
The perfect variety of chips and level of salt. Pairs great with any lunch food. I wish the bag didn't tear as easily but doesn't stop me from buying them
Amber D.
Sandusky, OH
Love these chips. They are gluten free, no GMO and have great flavors. There are sweet potatoes, Yukon gold, naturally blue potato, and beets in the bag.
Jena P.
Mukilteo, WA
Favorite chip brand by far! They are a major seller of O'Hare air, but when you can get the bags on sale for 2 bucks or less, it's worth it. Delicous!!!!
shajuan b.
Tarzana, CA
Had them at a party the other day... incredibly tasty! They tasted way better than I expected them to. They're a little sweet and salty at the same time.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I love these chips. I love the vibrant colors and the flavor is great. The bag is small. This brand is more expensive but I feel healthier eating them.
mary s.
hastings, ON
I have been meaning to try these chips from Terra but unsure about the taste, as it says gluten free. Would love to have some feedback. Thanks
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
I see these chips everywhere and I'm tempted to try but was wondering about the taste and if it's actually Worth trying