TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Exotic Potato Sea Salt uploaded by Reshanett M.TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Exotic Potato Sea Salt uploaded by Rebecca L.

BY TERRA CHIPS

Yukon Gold Potato:
Cultivated In Canada And Introduced To The World In 1960, Yukon Golds Are Highly Regarded For Their Beautiful Golden Color And Intense Flavor.

Sweet Potato:
Sweet Potato, A Root Vegetable Often Called A Yam, Is Not Really A Yam At All, But Rather A Distinct Variety Of The Ipomea Batata Family. Cultivated For Thousands Of Years In The Western Hemisphere, Sweet Potatoes Have Become An Important Part Of Traditional American Cuisine.

Ruby Dipped Vegetables:
Perhaps The Most Dramatic, These Terra ®chips Are Kissed With Beet Juice, Resulting In Their Distinctive Autumn Red Color.

Naturally Blue Potato:
Vibrant Bluish-purple In Color, With A Slightly Nutty Flavor, They’re Simply Unforgettable. Truly A Rhapsody In Blue.

A Blend Of Exotic Potatoes(Ruby Sweet Potato[Colored With Beet Juice], Yukon Gold Potato, Blue Potato, Sweet Potato), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil And/Or Safflower Oil And/Or Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt.

Lauriana B.
NYC
I prefer this mixed pack to the ones with only one flavour because of the mix of sweet and savoury. They don't replace the taste of good old lays potato chips but they are a great snack.
Nayeskie R.
Glendale, NY
These are delicious! The se salt makes them even more delicious! I was a little skeptical at first but it will change your life, all you’re friends would love then and ask for more!
Olivia G.
Wetumpka, AL
I could eat these things a bag at a time! Very healthy, minimal ingredients, absolutely addictive. They are so salty and crunchy. DELICIOUS. they definitely did not disappoint. I will buy these forever.
Alexandra S.
Ridgewood, NY
I LOVE Terra Chips. These are so crunchy and delicious, but they’re not as thin as Lay’s chips which is a pro for me. They’re not too salty and have a good flavor to them.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Is a great tasting snack with no GMO. A real vegetable chips . 140 calories per serving. Is also gluten free . I usually buy it at Target stores for about $2 dollars. This chips are a favorite and comes in different size snack bags
Valerie W.
Woodland, MI
These chips are really good! There's a mixture of super crunchy and softer chips in the bag and they're all really tasty. I love sweet potato chips and decided to try these and now the beet chips are my favorite.
Annalee H.
Caldwell, ID
I just shamelessly ate an entire bag of these chips in less than an hour. There are several different types of potatoes used and are, in one simple word, delicious. And addictive (but that's two words, and I'm not even sorry). If you want a healthier, tastier alternative to regular potato chips, these are the way to go. They aren't greasy or caked in artificial cheese powder or seasonings; just simply delicious potatoes. They're admittedly more expensive but it's worth the little bit of extra money to buy these things! You won't feel like a slug after downing an entire bag of these things (because trust me, you will) and they're super popular at parties! Give 'em a try and I can promise you, you won't go back.
Gabby C.
Murfreesboro , TN
Terrific and unique flavoring. Delicious and crunchy, and doesn't weigh you down and make you feel gross. Some of the chips are a little too thick and crunchy for my teeth, but they're still so good!!
courtney s.
Saint Paul, MN
These chips are AMAZING!! They taste so great and have the perfect amount of salt on them! Plus they are healthier than traditional chips! I would highly recommend these!
E G.
Goshen, IN
I first experienced Terra Potato chips as a choice for in-flight snacking on an airplane! I really liked the blue potato chips and later tried their Exotic Blend, which a few different kinds of chips in them! While I don't like all the flavors of chips in the blend, it's definitely an interesting snacking experience full of unique tastes!
mary s.
hastings, ON
I have been meaning to try these chips from Terra but unsure about the taste, as it says gluten free. Would love to have some feedback. Thanks
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
I see these chips everywhere and I'm tempted to try but was wondering about the taste and if it's actually Worth trying

back