TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Exotic Potato Sea Salt uploaded by Reshanett M.TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Exotic Potato Sea Salt uploaded by Rebecca L.

BY TERRA CHIPS

Yukon Gold Potato:
Cultivated In Canada And Introduced To The World In 1960, Yukon Golds Are Highly Regarded For Their Beautiful Golden Color And Intense Flavor.

Sweet Potato:
Sweet Potato, A Root Vegetable Often Called A Yam, Is Not Really A Yam At All, But Rather A Distinct Variety Of The Ipomea Batata Family. Cultivated For Thousands Of Years In The Western Hemisphere, Sweet Potatoes Have Become An Important Part Of Traditional American Cuisine.

Ruby Dipped Vegetables:
Perhaps The Most Dramatic, These Terra ®chips Are Kissed With Beet Juice, Resulting In Their Distinctive Autumn Red Color.

Naturally Blue Potato:
Vibrant Bluish-purple In Color, With A Slightly Nutty Flavor, They’re Simply Unforgettable. Truly A Rhapsody In Blue.

A Blend Of Exotic Potatoes(Ruby Sweet Potato[Colored With Beet Juice], Yukon Gold Potato, Blue Potato, Sweet Potato), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil And/Or Safflower Oil And/Or Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt.

Kerby O.
Hialeah, FL
Terra's are my favorite healthy chips, ever since I tried them they have been on my number one spot the only cons I would say they are sometimes a little too hard to bite on because of the yuca chips  but the ingredients seem mostly healthy and the flavor is like no other! would recommend.
Erica R.
These chips are delicious. Each chip is made with a different vegetable and carries the flavor characteristics of that vegetable. They are also a much healthier snack alternative then most chips on the market today. The only downside is the price, but you really do get what you pay for.
Marly H.
Pekin
I love Terra chips! Recently we changed the way our family eats, and stumbled upon Terra brand chips. We wanted a chip that was healthy (yeah right), but to our surprise we located a chip that was low in cholesterol and carbohydrates, they even tasted delicious!
Catherine L.
Exotic potato is my favorite flavor of these chips that this brand has. They are so crispy and there's a good variety in the bag. You can eat them plain or dip them and they taste good no matter what. I can't find them anywhere other than hyvee though.
Ashley S.
Lafayette, LA
Love the quality and texture of these chips! Nothing cheap about them but they are excellent and worth every penny! I love the blue ones specifically but these are always the go too for me! Carried at almost every store I shop too is a major plus!
Christine S.
Willow Grove, PA
Yummy Yummy Yummy. These chips are tasteful in evey bite. A variety of different flavors and not too much salt. This product is great for when you have guests and/or accompanied with a dip or by itself. I would def share this with everyone to try.
Kerri R.
Oak Grove, KY
There are no words to even describe opening a bag of these delightful and delicious chips. Although they can be pricey it's worth every penny. My household savors these healthier alternative to regular chips. Perfect flavor and balance with some sweet from root chips and salty
Sarah W.
Middletown, NY
These chips are really delicious! I love the different flavors and how colorful all the chips are! It's very fun to eat and to look at. I'd definetly recommend this to people who are looking for something different and unique that tastes amazing!
Nicole P.
Ripon, WI
All Terra Chips are delicious. I don't think you can go wrong with a single variety. They're great plain or with dip, and they elevate any sandwich to fancy status. This variety as well as the Mediterranean are probably my favorite. They're also great for encouraging kids to try new foods ie vegetables, because they're fun colored and they're chips!
Kimberly N.
Lumberton, NC
These are so yummy! I don’t buy chips all that often but when I do, it’s more than likely going to be these. Love this specific bag because it has a variety of potatoes to choose from in one bag. The sweet potato ones are really good.
mary s.
hastings, ON
I have been meaning to try these chips from Terra but unsure about the taste, as it says gluten free. Would love to have some feedback. Thanks
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
I see these chips everywhere and I'm tempted to try but was wondering about the taste and if it's actually Worth trying