TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Exotic Potato Sea Salt uploaded by Reshanett M.TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Exotic Potato Sea Salt uploaded by Rebecca L.

BY TERRA CHIPS

Yukon Gold Potato:
Cultivated In Canada And Introduced To The World In 1960, Yukon Golds Are Highly Regarded For Their Beautiful Golden Color And Intense Flavor.

Sweet Potato:
Sweet Potato, A Root Vegetable Often Called A Yam, Is Not Really A Yam At All, But Rather A Distinct Variety Of The Ipomea Batata Family. Cultivated For Thousands Of Years In The Western Hemisphere, Sweet Potatoes Have Become An Important Part Of Traditional American Cuisine.

Ruby Dipped Vegetables:
Perhaps The Most Dramatic, These Terra ®chips Are Kissed With Beet Juice, Resulting In Their Distinctive Autumn Red Color.

Naturally Blue Potato:
Vibrant Bluish-purple In Color, With A Slightly Nutty Flavor, They’re Simply Unforgettable. Truly A Rhapsody In Blue.

A Blend Of Exotic Potatoes(Ruby Sweet Potato[Colored With Beet Juice], Yukon Gold Potato, Blue Potato, Sweet Potato), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil And/Or Safflower Oil And/Or Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt.

Steven D.
Upper Saddle River
Love how these taste and the exotic vegetable varieties they combine. Only issue I have is the heavy salt content (all be it sea salt). Still make them taste really salty.
Marïe 👸.
santo domingo
When i travel through jet blue airlines the only thing i look forward are this chips !!!! They are soo good and they are baked!!! The are delicious and not greasy I recommend this chips to anyone!
Makayla F.
These chips are so addictive! The good thing is they're a lot healthier than most chips. They're made from so many different tripe of potatoes from around the world!
Jaime Cerridwen D.
I love all of these chips. Even the kiddos I've nannied for in the past..and my own child too have loved these chips as a healthier alternative to a potato chip.
Morgan T.
Birmingham
Honestly one of my favorite bag of chips, variety of potatoes used so you get all from sweet to a little kick. The only thing I would say is a downside is that the bag isn't neverending.
Miranda L.
Lawrence, MI
I really enjoy these chips and don't feel the guilt that I get from eating regular fatty potato chips. They are super crunchy and each vegetable has it own distinct flavor.
Joanne J.
Anchorage , AK
I love this brand! They are perfect, great with sandwiches and dips! They're also great by themselves as a snack! I love how they aren't super oily and saturated! They light and delicious!
Suki W.
Brooklyn, NY
Exotic is my favorite out of all of them. I would say harvest is my second one but this is just perfect. All my favorite potatoes into one bag, mmm. Yet again, it makes me happy that it's different flavors of potatoes combined into one but please make sure I stay away from these big bags. If you let me near a big bag, I can assure you won't see the rest of it.
Marjorie M.
These are SO GOOD and while they give you all the perks of eating a chip, they’re definitely a little less guilt ridden. I love the purple ones especially. It’s a lovely medley of slightly sweet and salty. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting...and at least I would feel better about it than eating some Lays.
Joanna D.
It's a really great snack and a way better alternative to other greasy chips. The flavors are great and has different chips from different vegetables. I felt it to be a healthier option and all chips from this brand are great overall. I would certainly recommend to others as it was recommended to me.
mary s.
hastings, ON
I have been meaning to try these chips from Terra but unsure about the taste, as it says gluten free. Would love to have some feedback. Thanks
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
I see these chips everywhere and I'm tempted to try but was wondering about the taste and if it's actually Worth trying

back