TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Exotic Potato Sea Salt uploaded by Reshanett M.TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Exotic Potato Sea Salt uploaded by Rebecca L.

BY TERRA CHIPS

Yukon Gold Potato:
Cultivated In Canada And Introduced To The World In 1960, Yukon Golds Are Highly Regarded For Their Beautiful Golden Color And Intense Flavor.

Sweet Potato:
Sweet Potato, A Root Vegetable Often Called A Yam, Is Not Really A Yam At All, But Rather A Distinct Variety Of The Ipomea Batata Family. Cultivated For Thousands Of Years In The Western Hemisphere, Sweet Potatoes Have Become An Important Part Of Traditional American Cuisine.

Ruby Dipped Vegetables:
Perhaps The Most Dramatic, These Terra ®chips Are Kissed With Beet Juice, Resulting In Their Distinctive Autumn Red Color.

Naturally Blue Potato:
Vibrant Bluish-purple In Color, With A Slightly Nutty Flavor, They’re Simply Unforgettable. Truly A Rhapsody In Blue.

A Blend Of Exotic Potatoes(Ruby Sweet Potato[Colored With Beet Juice], Yukon Gold Potato, Blue Potato, Sweet Potato), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil And/Or Safflower Oil And/Or Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt.

Blair T.
Indialantic, FL
These taste so good! A great tasty snack! Crunchy and a very satisfying snack
Jamie L.
Toronto
These are my favourite terra chips. Multiple different flavours of several root veggies. I will purchase again and again. The colours are delightful looking in a bowl, very pleasing on the eye and taste buds.
Nicole B.
These chips are amazing they make you wonder why we have been only making potato chips with just potatoes for this long however when I try the all purple beat flavor I was shocked and surprised when my next bowel movement came out a deep purple color it was only till I realize that the Beats had died everything in my stomach l.
Jolia C.
They are fried in a sunflower oil, and they sprinkled sea salt on it,It's a healthier choice, still I would rather make my own potato chip.It just taste like a plain potato chip with sea salt on it.Yes you can dip into salsa you made at home or store bought.
Holly C.
This product is a nice change to a normal potato chip! Its nice to have another choice other than potatos. I think the colors are fun and they make me want to eat more of them. I do think they are a bit too crunchy but still pretty darn tasty.
Jodie L.
Winnipeg , MB
These chips are delicious! They satisfy my sweet and salty cravings. They're crunchier than the average chip. When I'm craving chips I feel better reaching for a bag of these!
Sanya S.
These are great for if you are craving a snack without the immense guilt of swallowing a whole packet of chips. They are salty and taste just like a normal potato chip without it being as unhealthy.
Laura R.
Kitchener, ON
These are pretty good... Not as good as regular chips but definitely delicious if you're looking for a change. I find that they're more expensive so I tend to only buy them when there's a sale on. I think they're an acquired taste so be prepared to question the taste at first... After a few they really grow on you! Haha
Dara J.
these chips are great i find them kind of oily they look and see healthy but they are not any better than regular chips when you get down to the nitty gritty they are also quite expensive and they taste great but if i could eat and not gain weight i would just go with the regular chips if i was going to buy junk food
Destiny d.
As this is literally a mixed bag of chips I have mixed reactions. Some of the types of chips can be more bland, leading me to opt for getting the exclusively Sweet Potato version as they seem more flavorful to me. Love the variety though, even if they're not all my favorite.
mary s.
hastings, ON
I have been meaning to try these chips from Terra but unsure about the taste, as it says gluten free. Would love to have some feedback. Thanks
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
I see these chips everywhere and I'm tempted to try but was wondering about the taste and if it's actually Worth trying

Walmart